分类广告
版主:
万维读者网 > 美国移民 > 帖子
移民局已停止电子申请系统
送交者: Peter93 2015年11月22日10:34:05 于 [美国移民] 发送悄悄话

移民局已停止电子申请系统

USCIS Has Discontinued the Legacy E-Filing System

Question:

I am preparing to file Form I-140, immigrant petition for an alien worker, in the category of EB1 Extraordinary Ability by using your very helpful EB-1A DIY package. It looks like that the USCIS' e-filing system is no long available at USCIS website. Do I have to submit the paper copy of form I-140 to USCIS?

Answer:

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) has discontinued its legacy e-filing system, in order to maintain data security standards and focus resources on its replacement system.

Five key applications, previously available for e-filing, has reverted to a paper-based system after the legacy system is decommissioned. Currently, paper copies of the following forms will have to be filled out and submitted to the USCIS:

• Form I-131, application for travel document.
• Form I-140, immigrant petition for an alien worker.
• Form I-765, application for employment authorization.
• Form I-821, application for temporary protected status.
• Form I-907, request for premium processing service.

USCIS is transitioning to a new system called the Electronic Immigration System (ELIS). “The new system is faster, more secure, and easier to upgrade and update,” the USCIS said. Although the above forms being removed from the legacy e-filing system would not immediately be available on ELIS, the USICS does plan to add them in the future.

Currently, ELIS is capable only of accepting payment of the $165 fee for an immigrant visa and processing the Form I-90 application to replace a permanent resident card. USCIS is also planning on moving applications for the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program to ELIS.

http://www.greencardapply.com/question/question15/Efiling_End_102615.htm

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2013: EB1A杰出人才-发掘自身亮点是关键