设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:
万维读者网 > 美国移民 > 帖子
How to Assemble and Send My RFE Response to USCIS?
送交者: Peter93 2016年11月27日10:47:47 于 [美国移民] 发送悄悄话

How to Assemble and Send My RFE Response to USCIS?

Question,

I received a notice of Request For Evidence from USCIS for my Green Card application. How to assemble and send my RFE response to USCIS?

Answer,

Before sending your Request For Evidence (RFE) response to United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), you should make a duplicate copy of the USCIS' RFE notice, and save it for your records, because the original RFE notice should be the first page of your RFE response packet. 

After receiving your RFE response packet, USCIS will scan the RFE notice and forward it for further processing. Therefore, if you do not include the RFE notice, or if it is not on top of your RFE response packet, you can expect further delays for your Green Card application process.

Also, you need to write a response cover letter that clearly outlines the contents of your submission, and it should reply each of the RFE requests in detail. The cover letter should be organized very similarly to the RFE requests, so that you can show the USCIS adjudicator handling your petition case that you provided all of the requested information. You should also make copies all of the documents that you send to USCIS, and save them for your records.

The RFE notice should include the USCIS address to which your RFE response should be mailed. You should make sure that you mail the RFE response to that USCIS address, and not any other USCIS address to which you may have sent documents before. 

It is better to send your RFE response via priority mail with delivery confirmation, so that you have proof that you complied the USCIS requirements with the deadline.

http://www.greencardapply.com/question/question16/Assemble_RFE_Response_103016.htm 

http://www.greencardapply.com/rfe.htm 

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2015: Black Friday最大的优惠