简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:
万维读者网 > 美国移民 > 帖子
With Pending I-485 Application, File Supplement J
送交者: Peter93 2017年06月04日16:41:23 于 [美国移民] 发送悄悄话

With Pending I-485 Application, File Supplement J for AC21 Job Portability

Question,

I have a pending Form I-485 application, and now I want to change job for "AC21 job portability". Do I need to file  Form I-485 supplement J to USCIS, to let them know that my I-485 application should be approved on the basis of a change to a “same or similar” position?

Answer,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) now requires most new employment-based Form I-485 adjustment of status applications to be accompanied by an Form I-485 supplement J. There are two situations in which I-485 supplement J must be filed:

1) The supplement J must be filed concurrently with form I-485, if it is based on a pending or approved form I-140, unless the Form I-140 application is an EB1 Extraordinary Ability petiiton or a Eb2 National Interest Waiver (NIW) petition.

2) If an alien applicant has a pending Form I-485 application and qualifies for AC21 job portability, supplement J must be submitted to the USCIS to request that the Form I-485 application be approved on the basis of a change to a “same or similar” position. In this case, the alien applicant may file the supplement J upon the employment change.

If supplement J is filed concurrently with the I-485, the USCIS will simply issue a receipt notice for the I-485. No separate receipt will be issued for the supplement J.

If supplement J is submitted for AC21 purposes regarding a change in employment, the USCIS will issue a receipt notice to confirm receipt of the supplement. The USCIS will then adjudicate the form, and either issue an approval or denial on the AC21 request. 

http://www.greencardapply.com/question/question17/I485_Supplement%20J_043017.htm

http://www.greencardapply.com

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2015: 美国最易移民的STEM专业解析