设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:大川
万维读者网 > 加国移民 > 帖子
破坏别人家庭的卑鄙男人
送交者: jiayin-fenglin 2016年09月19日13:19:51 于 [加国移民] 发送悄悄话

Eddiea despicable home-wrecker

In 2003, Z went to Concordia University to study her M.Sc. in computer sciences, where she met Eddie Chan, a 30 years old man originally from Hong Kong, living in Allard Street. Eddie is one year older than Z. Eddie told her that he fell in love with this Chinese woman although he knew that she was cohabiting with M and they had already a one-year-old boy. Eddie had no sense of shame to require Z to elope with him. But Z turned him down, unable to desert her son and family. Eddie took his anger out on Z and her family, and often tracked her activities and disturbed and upset her family. Eddie, who is such a disgusting man, gashed a car of Z family (“Sick for what you did”, Z wrote to Eddie. The abuse eventually ended when Z told the police the repetitive harassment from Eddie. 

A few years after her second son was born in 2004, the matrimonial relationship of Z with M met temporarily some difficulties. Meanwhile Eddie kept trying to seduce Z, and eventually Z cheated on M with Eddie, leading to M hating Eddie. But M tried to save his marriage because he has two children with Z, and his relationship with Z improved, but since then the secret affair between Z and Eddie made M sick and developed cancer in lung. Eddie restarted to date Z when her husband M stayed in hospital for treatment. Eddie returned to live with Z immediately after M's death in 2014. 

“I think of you every day. Wish I can see you every day.  Miss seeing/talking to you. Contact me any time”, Eddie Chan often write to Z in such a manner although he has different girlfriend every year. Now Eddie has been working in SAP for almost 5 years. 

The sons of M hate Eddie Chan and take against him when they grow up since they discovered the ugly history and how Eddie Chan destroyed their happy family.  

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2014: 职业尊严是什么
2014: 工作中一直无法让你加薪的8个原因