设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:大川
万维读者网 > 加国移民 > 帖子
不同的绿卡申请类别
送交者: Peter93 2014年04月26日13:37:48 于 [加国移民] 发送悄悄话

Question:

I have worked for my current employer about 2 years with H-1B visa. When I ask my company to support my green card application, my employer hired lawyer wants to file a Labor Certification for me.

I think it may take too long for Labor Certification application, so I discussed the option of National Interest Waiver (NIW) application with the lawyer. But he still think the NIW may not good for me. What I should do?

Answer:

When choosing different Green Card application categories, the Labor Certification may be considered. However, the Labor Certification process is long to get approval. Thus, serious thought could be given to the petition of EB-1 or NIW, according to an applicant's qualification.

If you believe that you could meet the qualification requirements of EB1 or NIW, applying Green Card through Labor Certification should not be your first choice. Another option is to file two petitions at the same time - a petition based on Labor Certification, and another petition based on NIW or EB-1.?

http://www.greencardapply.com

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2012: 移民孩子迷“网” 责任应该由家长扛?