简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:丁丁家长
万维读者网 > 海 二 代 > 帖子
小学二年级暑期生活──夏令营日记之三
送交者: 天边的红霞 2011年10月29日07:38:11 于 [海 二 代] 发送悄悄话

Thurs. July 7, 2011

Dear Diary,

In the theater camp this morning, we stuck to some song as yesterday. Our dance teacher didn't know the words so I pretty much got used to the wrong words. The Junior campers came with us and did their part. We went to lunch together and Ethan was still not there.

I was with my troop and had water ice in the afternoon. I played Gaga for a while. For some reason, the ball kept hitting my hand. I joined a water gun fight. I was soaked when it was finished. Later, I went swimming and got out early because of Ethan. Man, Ethan's a big bully!

二O一一年七月七日,星期四

亲爱的日记:

上午在戏剧营,我们老是唱错歌词,就像昨天一样。舞蹈老师记不住歌词,而我只能将就。小班戏剧营员也赶来练习群舞,我们还一起共进午餐。可是,伊森没来。

之后,我来到下午的活动营区,吃过冰喳子,又玩了一会儿“嘎嘎”游戏。不知怎么搞得,球老是碰到我手。打水枪的时候,我浑身湿得精透。后来,我又去游泳,不过伊森缺席,我很快就不想游了。真是活见鬼,伊森怎么这样霸道!

Fri. July 8, 2011

Dear Diary,

In the theatre camp today, we sang "A Whole New World", "Prince Ali" Reprise 1 and 2, and "Friend Like Me". We reviewed the songs from the top of "Prince Ali" with Jr. campers. The teacher didn't like the dance movement and said it wasn't us.

When I went to lunch, Ethan was still not there.

Justin and I played a couple rounds of Ninja in the computer lab for a while. We left for the carnival. I tried the Dunk-it and dunked a person into the water. I got cotton candy and played with water guns. I was very sad when lighting and thundering. It started pouring. The only thing I was doing to watch a kid play his iPhone. We went swimming for only about 10 min because we were late. Man, how could a day get worse than that!!!

二O一一年七月八日,星期五

亲爱的日记:

上午在戏剧营,我们演唱了《萍水相逢》、阿里王子》第一和第二再现部以及《像我一样的朋友》,小班的营员又跟我们一起练习《阿里王子》。老师不喜欢我们的舞姿,说我们不像在表演。

中午吃饭的时候,我还是没有看见伊森。

我跟贾斯汀上计算机玩了一会儿《忍者》,接着一起参加下午的狂欢活动。我试过将人扔到水里的游戏之后,就跑去吃棉花糖,并打水枪。扫兴的是天公不作美,电闪雷鸣,瓢泼大雨从天而降,我只好躲在一旁看其他小朋友玩“苹果”手机,轮到游泳时仅剩下10分钟的时间。天那,还有比今天更糟糕的日子嘛!!!

Mon. July 11, 2011

Dear Diary,

In the theater camp today, we sang about 3/5 songs and Jim, Music Director told us to shout our hearts out. Blah-blah this, blah-blah that. Then, we went on the stage to fix "Friend Like Me". He shouted over us because we did the wrong movement.

Finally Ethan was here. We had lunch together.

We went to martial arts Aikido that was really boring. We ran to the groove and watched rockets fly up into the air.

In the swimming pool, we went off the diving board and played torpedo tag and I won. If I were Ethan, I would get out early, too.

二O一一年七月十一日,星期一

亲爱的日记:

早上在戏剧营,我们一共唱了五首歌曲中的三首,音乐编导吉姆要求我们放声高歌,连珠炮似地数落了半天。随后我们登台重唱像我一样的朋友》,他又跟着喊了起来,说是我们做错了什么。

伊森终于来了,我们一起共进午餐。

午餐后,我们去学日本的和气空手道,实在没多大意思。我们迫不急待赶到下午活动营地,观看火箭发射升天。

回到游泳池里,我们跳水玩鱼雷追身游戏,我可把伊森给赢惨了。如果我是伊森,我早就不玩了。

Tues. July 12, 2011

Dear Diary,

This mooring, we went to the studio to fix "Arabian Nights" Part 2. Mrs. Kris, the theatre director said it was terrible but she was so amazed when we performed for her. We went to the theatre for "A Whole New World" (Finale). We sat back the stage the whole time for the first part. Then, we got spots on stage and learned moves that were really boring.

At lunch and somehow, I saw Martin's sister Irisa. She just came back from Youth National Basketball Championships in Tennessee. They were sweet 16! Her basketball team was there. Ethan was there as yesterday.

In the afternoon, we had a water gun fight and I kept squirting people in the butt. I betrayed a team and switched teams. I kept stealing guns from the other team. We went swimming and I chased 2 kids who I betrayed. I gave up at the end and ran off the diving board.

二O一一年七月十二日,星期二

亲爱的日记:

早上我们在练功房重唱天方夜谭》第二部分,导演克里斯太太虽然不满意,但还是感激我们为她而作的表演。我们又去剧场练习《萍水相逢》终曲,在上半场,我一直坐在台上观摩。随后,我们在台上空地学动作,特别没劲。

午餐时,我看到朋友马丁的姐姐阿芮萨,她刚刚在田纳西州结束全国青少年篮球锦标赛,打进了前16名!今天全体球员都来了。跟昨天一样,伊森也来了。

下午开始打水枪,我不停地朝对方屁股上射击,中途我跳槽跑到对方一边,并且趁人不注意时悄悄地把水枪偷了过来。游泳的时候,我又碰到打水枪时被我甩掉的那两位家伙,立刻追赶他俩到池边,然后就改去跳水了。

Wed. July 13, 2011

Dear Diary,

Today, our goal was to play the whole show in an hour. We went to the studio to let the director see how well we got with "Arabian Nights". It was not so good and that's why she made us do it over and over again. we played Mafia and I was one of the Mafias in the break. But unsuccessfully I was killed on the 3rd turn. We went to the theater and tried to run the whole show but we had to stop right when the villainous vizier Jafar was about to disappear. Just to tell you one of Jafar's lines was "Never Say Never".

We went to lunch and had this food grubbing fight. Every time I got Ethan's Rice Crispiest Treat, this kid grabbed it and gave it back.

In afternoon camp, I played some Gaga outside and didn't win a single game. Everyone was aiming at me so I got the fun part. We played War with poker cards and gave up because it was so boring. We went swimming. Ethan and I chased 2 kids. After a while, Ethan wanted to go on their team and traded with another kid. That was a bad idea because they thought he was a double agent. I was very sorry for Ethan.

二O一一年七月十三日,星期三

亲爱的日记:

今天,我们计划在一个小时之内排练完阿拉丁》全剧。我们先去练功房演给导演看《天方夜谭》,结果并不令人满意,这也是为什么她叫我们没完没了地反复练习。中间休息时,我们玩《黑手党游戏,简直太不走运,第三轮我便被杀出局。之后,我们又回剧场继续排练,直至演到坏蛋贾方准备退场。告诉你贾方曾经说过的一句格言“决不要说绝不”。

中午吃饭的时候,我们展开争食大战。每次我抢到伊森的大米花脆点不久,就被他争回去,尔后他又还给我。

下午我在营地操场上玩“嘎嘎”游戏,老是输,从未赢过一回。不过,我成为大家感冒的焦点,真是大快人心。我又玩了一会儿“战争”扑克牌游戏,但很快变卦,太没意思。到了游泳的时候,我和伊森联手穷追俩小子,后来伊森倒戈到对方那里,而对方的一个家伙只好换到我这边。伊森失策,让人家看成双重间谍,我都替他害臊。

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2010: 让孩子爱上学习180招
2010: 万圣节。。。