设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:诤友
万维读者网 > 教育学术 > 帖子
an Abstract for the book
送交者: 中国现代哲学家学会 2015年05月30日12:32:55 于 [教育学术] 发送悄悄话

an Abstract for the book "Instancology

”Instancology“ is an author-coined word for the name of this new philosophy system on "The Study of the Instance and The Absolute.

The purpose of writing this book is to reveal: the final truth on the reality of our world- instead of 2500 years of searching for the fundamental existence or the Being of our world, it is the "Movement" itself, caused by the Absolute - which leads to forming our present, abstract (e.g. existence of Plato's Form or mathematics) AND material worlds.

Along this revelation, this dissertation tries to answer questions like "What is Heidegger's Part II (which he could not complete) of his book "The Being and Time", Is mathematics real? Is Plato's Form real? On the argument "What is the reality?", who is correct? Plato or Aristotle? After all, the 4 fundamental questions raised when philosophy in its infantile since ancient Greeks asked: Who am I? Where am I? What is my world? and How should I conduct myself?

The method used in developing this system is a new epistemology called "Pure Wu-Xing "(similar to the instance, e.g. when Archimedes shouted "Eureka! ") which explains the  mechanism for creativity and discovery, and which cannot be explained by analysis, reason, rational, logic etc. alone, in the past history of epistemological development in philosophy.

By using this new "Pure Wu-Xing", thinking studies thoughts and thoughts reflected on thinking - so on and so forth, each pushes other in turn to higher and higher circle upwards, eventually come to the Absolute, which is the final end of all rational: the truth of reality. It reveals that the nature of thinking is the Absolute also. And relating thinking to the Absolute in the outside world, the two Absolutes are identical. Along this line of logic, this system also throws new lights on the nature of language, Artificial Intelligence ethics and Chinese culture in general and reached its own new conclusions for each field.

0%(0)
0%(0)
  Good effort! - 风中树叶 05/30/15 (526)
    说的极是 - hare 05/30/15 (526)
      有一种看法可参考 - 风中树叶 05/31/15 (452)
        你用1/0来说明 - hare 05/31/15 (467)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>