设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:诤友
万维读者网 > 教育学术 > 帖子
Open letter to Nobel Committee
送交者: c_y_lo 2017年10月11日11:28:58 于 [教育学术] 发送悄悄话

Dear Prof. Nils Mårtensson:

I am writing to you because you are the Chairman of the Nobel Committee for Physics. From the announcement of 2017, I note there are important errors that I must report to you and hope that you would correct them. I think that it is the wish of Mr. Nobel that the announcement of your committee must be as accurate as possible that the world must not be misinformed.

In the announcement, it was declared that the three physicists have verified the existence of the gravitational waves predicted by Einstein. However, this is not an accurate statement of facts. Although Einstein was the first who raised the issue of the gravitational waves, he is not the one who predicted its existence. In fact, Einstein was also the first who discovered that his equation does not produce the gravitational wave. Einstein and Rosen has written a paper [1] on the subject of the non-existence of the gravitational wave. Subsequently, Einstein [2] also informed his friend, Born on the nonexistence of the gravitational wave.

Moreover, Einstein concluded his talk on gravitational waves at Princeton University by saying [3] “If you ask me whether there are gravitational waves or not, I must answer that I do not know. But it is a highly interesting problem.” Thus, Einstein's last words on this subject were that "I do not know." So, it is clear that Einstein did  not make any prediction on the existence of the gravitational wave although he started such an issue.

On the other hand, in 2006 I wrote two papers on the existence of gravitational waves and the issue of photons [4, 5]. Thus, I have become, in fact, the first to predict the existence of gravitational waves. So, if the experiments confirm the existence of gravitational wave, they actually confirm my prediction. I am very surprised that the Nobel Committee for Physics was not aware of the above facts. I hope that you should change the announcement of your committee so that my credit be recognized (even in the form of a foot note). Then, the world would know that the Nobel Committee for Physics means business.

I think my recent paper, " The Necessary Existence of Gravitational Waves and the Repulsive Gravitation" on the subject of gravitational wave would be helpful for your committee to understand this matter in full. This paper [6] was presented it in the Korea conference on the gravitational waves in May 25, 2017. Now, this paper has been published in the Journal of Physical Science and Application. For your convenience, this paper is attached herewith for your perusal. Any comments and suggestion you may have will be appreciated. Thank you.

In addition, I would like to mention that the three experimentalists, in particular, Prof. Kip Thorne, had made many theoretical errors in general relativity. In order to avoid misleading the scientific community, these facts should be indicated clearly in your announcement. I have written a paper [7] on this subject and is also attached herewith for your perusal. Thank you.

You will learn [6] that so far there is no accurate equation on the existence of the gravitational waves generated from the mass. Einstein's puzzle is due to that he as well as many did not know that for the dynamic case, the Einstein equation and its linearization are independent equations. However, I am only a theoretical physicist, and therefore I have no comments on the experiments.

I hope that you will take the above information seriously. Thank you for your kind attention. I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely yours,

C. Y. Lo

References:

1.     A. Einstein & N. Rosen, J. Franklin Inst. 223: 43 (1937).

2.     A. Einstein, The Born Einstein Letters: Friendship, Politics, and Physics in Uncertain Times (MacMillan, New York (2005), p. 122.

3.     L. Infeld, Quest: An Autobiography (Chelsea, New York, 1980).

4.     C. Y. Lo, The Gravity of Photons and the Necessary Rectification of Einstein Equation, Prog. in Phys., V. 1, 46-51 (2006).

5.     C. Y. Lo, Completing Einstein’s Proof of E = mc2, Progress in Phys., Vol. 4, 14-18 (2006).

6.     C. Y. Lo, The Necessary Existence of Gravitational Waves and the Repulsive Gravitation, Journal of Physical Science and Application 7 (3) (2017) 1-14.

7.     C. Y. Lo, Errors of the Wheeler School, the Distortions to General Relativity and the Damage to Education in MIT Open Courses in Physics, GJSFR Vol. 13 Issue 7 Version 1.0 (2013).

I am writing to you because you are the Chairman of the Nobel Committee for Physics. From the announcement of 2017, I note there are important errors that I must report to you and hope that you would correct them. I think that it is the wish of Mr. Nobel that the announcement of your committee must be as accurate as possible that the world must not be misinformed.

In the announcement, it was declared that the three physicists have verified the existence of the gravitational waves predicted by Einstein. However, this is not an accurate statement of facts. Although Einstein was the first who raised the issue of the gravitational waves, he is not the one who predicted its existence. In fact, Einstein was also the first who discovered that his equation does not produce the gravitational wave. Einstein and Rosen has written a paper [1] on the subject of the non-existence of the gravitational wave. Subsequently, Einstein [2] also informed his friend, Born on the nonexistence of the gravitational wave.

Moreover, Einstein concluded his talk on gravitational waves at Princeton University by saying [3] “If you ask me whether there are gravitational waves or not, I must answer that I do not know. But it is a highly interesting problem.” Thus, Einstein's last words on this subject were that "I do not know." So, it is clear that Einstein did  not make any prediction on the existence of the gravitational wave although he started such an issue.

On the other hand, in 2006 I wrote two papers on the existence of gravitational waves and the issue of photons [4, 5]. Thus, I have become, in fact, the first to predict the existence of gravitational waves. So, if the experiments confirm the existence of gravitational wave, they actually confirm my prediction. I am very surprised that the Nobel Committee for Physics was not aware of the above facts. I hope that you should change the announcement of your committee so that my credit be recognized (even in the form of a foot note). Then, the world would know that the Nobel Committee for Physics means business.

I think my recent paper, " The Necessary Existence of Gravitational Waves and the Repulsive Gravitation" on the subject of gravitational wave would be helpful for your committee to understand this matter in full. This paper [6] was presented it in the Korea conference on the gravitational waves in May 25, 2017. Now, this paper has been published in the Journal of Physical Science and Application. For your convenience, this paper is attached herewith for your perusal. Any comments and suggestion you may have will be appreciated. Thank you.

In addition, I would like to mention that the three experimentalists, in particular, Prof. Kip Thorne, had made many theoretical errors in general relativity. In order to avoid misleading the scientific community, these facts should be indicated clearly in your announcement. I have written a paper [7] on this subject and is also attached herewith for your perusal. Thank you.

You will learn [6] that so far there is no accurate equation on the existence of the gravitational waves generated from the mass. Einstein's puzzle is due to that he as well as many did not know that for the dynamic case, the Einstein equation and its linearization are independent equations. However, I am only a theoretical physicist, and therefore I have no comments on the experiments.

I hope that you will take the above information seriously. Thank you for your kind attention. I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely yours,

C. Y. Lo

References:

2.     A. Einstein, The Born Einstein Letters: Friendship, Politics, and Physics in Uncertain Times (MacMillan, New York (2005), p. 122.

4.     C. Y. Lo, The Gravity of Photons and the Necessary Rectification of Einstein Equation, Prog. in Phys., V. 1, 46-51 (2006).

5.     C. Y. Lo, Completing Einstein’s Proof of E = mc2, Progress in Phys., Vol. 4, 14-18 (2006).

6.     C. Y. Lo, The Necessary Existence of Gravitational Waves and the Repulsive Gravitation, Journal of Physical Science and Application 7 (3) (2017) 1-14.

7.     C. Y. Lo, Errors of the Wheeler School, the Distortions to General Relativity and the Damage to Education in MIT Open Courses in Physics, GJSFR Vol. 13 Issue 7 Version 1.0 (2013).

Sincerely yours,

C. Y. Lo

References:

Sincerely yours,

C. Y. Lo

References:

Sincerely yours,

C. Y. Lo

References:

Sincerely yours,

C. Y. Lo

References:

Sincerely yours,

C. Y. Lo

References:

Sincerely yours,

C. Y. Lo

References:

Sincerely yours,

C. Y. Lo

References:

Sincerely yours,

C. Y. Lo

References:

Sincerely yours,

C. Y. Lo

References:

Sincerely yours,

C. Y. Lo

References:

Sincerely yours,

C. Y. Lo

References:

Sincerely yours,

C. Y. Lo

References:

Sincerely yours,

C. Y. Lo

References:

Sincerely yours,

C. Y. Lo

References:

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2016: 肿瘤科特别是癌症,神经中枢及大脑类的
2016: ZT: 川皮: 动物性性冲动和人类犯罪动