設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:諍友
萬維讀者網 > 教育學術 > 帖子
Inout Scripts: Are The World’s Leading Inspired Clone Scrip
送交者: 小股 2018年02月12日06:49:43 於 [教育學術] 發送悄悄話

I purchased Inout Spider Script ultimate edition for 2950 USD and Inout Search engine v8 together with addons for $1070 18 months ago, but they did not work. They had not get it fixed, so they suggested reinstalling it for another $80. I did not agree, since they just wanted to reinstall it without revision.

Finally, they said they could install Nutch in place of the Inout Spider. The Nesote charged me $480 for the installation Nutch and integration with Inout Scripts search engine v8.

They told me they were working perfect.

To my surprise, the Nutch just had 6 GB sample data and di not increase in the last 4 months. Again, they took the cash and left me nothing working. They said everything was working.

What Indian scammers they are!  They are the world's leading scamming scripts on earth. These criminal guys are still cheating the customers all over the world.

The phishing scammers are Jacob, Kumar, Nair, and Saranya.

Summary: Inout Shopping Cart Multi-Vendor

You should never purchase the Inout Scripts. These scripts are full of issues, and they’ll never refund you a penny. Avoiding Inoutscripts and the scammers is avoiding loss of your money.

They said: “Premium e-Commerce platform with Multi-Vendor capability. Start your own online shopping cart with multiple sellers, brands, categories in any currency. Sell physical or digital products in cyberspace to any buyer around the world. Inout Shopping Cart is far more than a storefront to sell your products. You can turn your ecommerce platform into a fully diverse multi-vendor shopping portal. More vendors, more buyers.”

1.      I purchased this inout script one year ago, but I had to give up finally.  Why?

2.      There are 8 bugs and 23 warnings by code checking.

3.      The Cronjob data had never been renewed.

4.      The database was attacked 3 times.

5.      The technique support never solved the issues.

6.      They always blamed the servers, even though the servers were properly set up, and did not have errors by third party organization.

7.      The site and its owner would be sued by vendors at any time. It was a potential loss of huge money.

InoutScripts Scamming Keywords:

clone scripts, php clone scripts, php web scripts, php scripts, buy php web scripts, bulk mailing script, php search engine script, advertiser publisher networking script, adserver script, shopping cart, php webmail script, gmail clone, google clone, adsense clone, adwords clone, ebay clone, ad networking script,Mobile App, Android Application, Android App, ios Application, ios App, Mobile application development company, mobile app developers, android application development company, apps designer and developer, iPhone app developers, android app developers, mobile app development company, mobile application development company cochin, mobile application development company kottayam, mobile application development company kerala, mobile app development india, mobile app development solutions, android app development, business appl development, appdev, mobile app development services, iPhone application development company, Mob app developer

Inout Scripts Review: Advantages and Disadvantages

Inout Scripts Customer Service, Complaints and Reviews

https://www.complaintsboard.com/inout-scripts-b120320

Inout Scripts Reviews - 13 Reviews of Inoutscripts.com | Sitejabber

https://www.sitejabber.com › Business › Business Software

Inout Scripts Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of ... - Trustpilot

Get answers from the Inout Scripts staff and other customers. ... Inout Scripts offers products / scripts that provide various business opportunities across the E-business world. ... Inout Adserver - Manage your own Ad Server.

https://www.trustpilot.com › Categories › Cloud Computing

InOutScripts.com A Terrible Scamming Indian Company | Scam ...

Review Inout Scripts now. ... Before buying scripts InoutScripts I advise you to familiarize yourself with the Demo version. ... Do not buy Inout Adserver Enterprise (or other scripts)

https://ohnexus.wordpress.com/.../inoutscripts-com-a-terrible-scamming-indian-compa...

InOutScripts Search Engine Script. My Honest Review...TERRIBLE ...

Jun 20, 2013 - Recently I spent over $400 on software to run my new search engine website and looking around, decided that InOutScripts.com was the best choice to use, due to all of it′s features that are listed on its sales page, how I was wrong! The corrospondence was great and many promises were made, including ...

https://forums.digitalpoint.com › Forums › The Digital Point › General Chat

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2017: 開啟中國古代哲學的鑰匙