設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:諍友
萬維讀者網 > 教育學術 > 帖子
清華夢
送交者: 天圓地方 2018年06月07日16:01:12 於 [教育學術] 發送悄悄話

My former colleague Prof. Yang bought a $4,000 Mercedes. It was indeed capable of moving when it was in its better mood, but Prof. Yang made sure never drive it on a high speed road or anywhere more than 10 miles from home.

Every Sunday morning, he would wash or polish his Mercedes and drive it into town to meet friends for coffee or just to the Famer’s market for some local produces.

Eventually, I could not resist my curiosity, “Dr. Yang, why did buy such a junk that moves only when it is in the right mood?”

He paused for a long while, gazing into the distance, as if wondering into a world far away.

“It had been my dream, from a long time ago, that someday I would be able to drive a Mercedes. Move or not; it is still a Mercedes and it brings a smile to my heart whenever it accompanies me into town.”

From that day on, I promised myself that someday I will also realize my dream.

My dream is not a Mercedes, but unlimited supply of fried instant noodles油炸方便麵, anytime, anywhere.

Why?

For the three years when I was in Tsinghua Graduate School, the hall way in our dormitory would often simmer in the steam of 鹽水煮白面 before bed time when the hungry young men returned from a long day’s toil in their lab. Often, the whole building would suddenly turn into pitch black.

又跳閘了! ”

不過,可以吃了吧?”

別刮啦!我的鐵鍋底都快讓你刮穿啦

“你撈的就剩個鍋底,我不刮吃啥?”

In the darkness I fell into a sweet dream of my 油炸方便麵.

tsinghua.jpg

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2017: 住院醫培訓制度的始祖