設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:諍友
萬維讀者網 > 教育學術 > 帖子
Inoutscripts / Nesote軟件存在的主要問題
送交者: xiaob 2018年09月10日07:41:44 於 [教育學術] 發送悄悄話

What are the wrongdoings of  Inoutscripts / Nesote?

Spamming: They have published thousands of advertising and overstated articles at their domains and social media to induce to purchase their fake softwares.

Scamming: The Inout Scripts are full of bugs and errors,a nd none of them are working. These scripts even caused the failure of servers. I purchased 4 Inout Apps, but they gave me nothing. They never fixed any bugs.

Stealing: I paid them $480 to integrate the Nutch with the Inout Search, since the Inout Spider did not work, but they did not get it done. They even ironically said it was wrong with the Apache Nutch.

Lying: They always blamed the servers whichever you used, even the servers meet all the requirements they sent me before purchasing. I tried 11 Inout Scripts with our own very advanced Dell servers, godaddy hosting, bluehost hosting, and hostmonster, but no script was working properly. The Inout Scripts sometimes produced a ton of core files (error log) and occupied all the disk in no time, and finally caused the failure of the servers.

Lazy: The tech supporters, Nair and Saranya, always said I was on vacation or holidays. They developers always said I was too busy to serve you right now. It took 2 months to integrate Nutch with the Inout Search Engine, and finally I got nothing working.

They never refund you, once you paid them. Don't buy any scripts from Inoutscripts / Nesote to avoid loss. This was my own experience with this terrible Indian scamming company, Inoutscripts / Nesote.

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2017: 馬天麟: 對部分先前涉及解讀但沒有結果
2017: 262 ‘心神’大包天地,細入毫芒