設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:諍友
萬維讀者網 > 教育學術 > 帖子
看你們討論國內學英語的事, 我想到了英語中用
送交者: 要飯花子 2009年03月23日20:35:20 於 [教育學術] 發送悄悄話
when i was in china, i carried an english dictionary wherever i went, from bedroom (with the dictionary being my pillow of course), to bathroom, to classroom, to office, to shops, and to everywhere. one day our company had an exhibition in shandong. the area assigned to us was enclosed by a rope. before we opened our booth, many people were already standing there waiting to see our products. since i finished all the preparations already, i did not have much to do. i then sat in a chair and started to recite my dictionary. at the time, one lady pushed herself through the crowd and was jumping over the rope. she wanted to have a first glimpse of the products. i was thrilled that many people came to see our products, but i was not amused by this sudden act. right after one of her feet touched our enclosed ground, i quickly stood up and said to her '你應是 beyond 這。。。' while pointing my finger at where the rope and her body met. before i finished my sentence, i heard one thumping sound. '誰是B yangde?’ she shouted, while landing one big smack on on my face. '誰是B yangde?', another one on the other side of my face, this time, it was an even louder thump. by now my face had become a red flower. having seen all this, my coworker from shandong rushed in and said to her: ’ 他是我們公司的翻譯, 剛從英語系畢業, 他在 和你講英語'. '什麼'? the lady was now in a shock. '是, B yangde 在英語裡 是到那邊的意思。 他是讓你不要到這邊來‘。 the lady was embarrassed and became speechless. tears brimmed in her eyes and rolled down her cheeks. i felt sorry for her. with my burning face, i comforted her in english: 'don't worry about it, though it was not good for you to be beyond yourself. it was clear that you could not control it'. she then apologized and thanked me. after that the show started.
0%(0)
0%(0)
  哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈  /無內容 - 狸貓 03/23/09 (203)
  hah, this experience is beyond - 定理 03/23/09 (239)
    I think both are on the same - 飛星 03/23/09 (298)
      tell you the truth, i - 要飯花子 03/23/09 (269)
        Ha,talk about the consequences - 飛星 03/23/09 (287)
          i hope that my pronounciation - 要飯花子 03/23/09 (239)
    true story - 要飯花子 03/23/09 (176)
      Here you go....going down? - 飛星 03/23/09 (170)
        haha, interesting - 要飯花子 03/23/09 (184)
      聽你口音,丐君是北方人? - 定理 03/23/09 (152)
        東西南北我都討過。我只是幾年前來過 - 要飯花子 03/23/09 (207)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2007: 數學與經濟學的複合背景: 我的申請結果