设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:诤友
万维读者网 > 教育学术 > 帖子
于xpt商榷愚蠢的中国人应该怎样做
送交者: pzzdm.com 2010年02月22日05:12:12 于 [教育学术] 发送悄悄话

"It is already 2010. Only moron could ask the questions you asked. Trying to show how smart you are, or you are truly stupid as a Chinese pig?"

You dont think this is a valid question? The Christians seem truly believe what they heard from the Bible. You mean we should treat them as lunatics and not argue with them? I don't think asking questions show someone stupid, even if it's a stupid question. In this case it is not! I've asked some Christians this question before and no one can give a satisfactory answer. They can only say something like "Adam and Eve must have perfect genes so they can mate each other without worrying about the consequence", and "in Biblical times this kind of marriage is allowed and common. " do u think that's a good answer?

"Religion is neither science, nor fable. It is believe that people who like to believe. Nothing more. You should have learned how to respect others."

Good point. however, if you were treated like shit and should you be respectful to those who treated you this way? I agree Religion is neither science nor fable. However those Christians appear to think they have the ultimate truth and keep laughing at my scientific posts. There's a western saying 'An eye for an eye" and I'm a firm believer of this. If they can read some science, and if they can comprehend, just go back reading their Bible, I wouldn't be so against them.

"Stop your stupid behavior on this site."

What do you mean that my behavior is stupid? This is education forum. Now it's almost become a religious discussion forum. If everyone just stand there and do nothing, it will soon become another Christian forum whose main purpose is to ridicule science. When you see a murder taking place, do you think it's stupid to stop it?

"It is already 2010. Only moron could ask the questions you asked. Trying to show how smart you are, or you are truly stupid as a Chinese pig?"

You dont think this is a valid question? The Christians seem truly believe what they heard from the Bible. You mean we should treat them as lunatics and not argue with them? I don't think asking questions show someone stupid, even if it's a stupid question. In this case it is not! I've asked some Christians this question before and no one can give a satisfactory answer. They can only say something like "Adam and Eve must have perfect genes so they can mate each other without worrying about the consequence", and "in Biblical times this kind of marriage is allowed and common. " do u think that's a good answer?

"Religion is neither science, nor fable. It is believe that people who like to believe. Nothing more. You should have learned how to respect others."

Good point. however, if you were treated like shit and should you be respectful to those who treated you this way? I agree Religion is neither science nor fable. However those Christians appear to think they have the ultimate truth and keep laughing at my scientific posts. There's a western saying 'An eye for an eye" and I'm a firm believer of this. If they can read some science, and if they can comprehend, just go back reading their Bible, I wouldn't be so against them.

What do you mean that my behavior is stupid? This is education forum. Now it's almost become a religious discussion forum. If everyone just stand there and do nothing, it will soon become another Christian forum whose main purpose is to ridicule science. When you see a murder taking place, do you think it's stupid to stop it?

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2009: 在宗教问题上俺支持言同学。在俺看来,
2009: 谈谈“天主教,基督教,穆斯林,甚至李