设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:诤友
万维读者网 > 教育学术 > 帖子
俄罗斯驻美总领馆双重国籍问答
送交者: 高翰文 2012年12月16日11:57:48 于 [教育学术] 发送悄悄话

《俄罗斯驻美总领馆双重国籍问答》 

12. I came here from the former Soviet Union (USSR) or Russia and right now I am US citizen. Why do I have to confirm the absence of Russian citizenship in order to get Russian visa?

我来自前苏联/俄罗斯,现在是美国公民。为什么需要先证明未持有俄罗斯国籍,才能取得俄罗斯签证。

If you are a citizen of Russia and receive US citizenship, it does not mean that you automatically lose your Russian citizenship, because, according to the Russian Law, no person can be deprived of his/her citizenship, but on his/her stated (i.e. put officially in order) will. Russian Law does not forbid you to have several citizenships, however, considers you only a Russian citizen and does not recognize dual citizenship, and therefore, requires you to travel in and out of Russia on your Russian passport. The Consulate General as federal organization enforces the Law of the State, so, every person, whose foreign passports or travel documents indicate his/her place of birth as “Russia” or “USSR”, or one of the states, which was a republic or a part of the former USSR, will be required to present a proof of absence of Russian citizenship.

[翻译成中文;采用博客正伦的正确且精彩的翻译文]

作为俄罗斯公民,取得美国国籍并不意味着自动失去俄罗斯国籍。因为,根据俄罗斯法律,只有公民自愿正式声明(放弃俄罗斯国籍),没有人可以剥夺其俄罗斯国籍。俄罗斯法律不禁止你拥有多国籍,但是,(即使你拥有多国籍,在俄罗斯境内)法律只认为你是一位俄罗斯公民。因此,需要你用俄罗斯护照进出俄罗斯。俄罗斯领馆是实行国家法律的联邦组织。所以,所有持外国护照/旅行证件的人,如果其护照或旅行证件上标示其出生地为“俄罗斯”或“苏联”,或苏联任一加盟共和国时,必须要证明其未持有俄罗斯国籍(即已经自愿声明放弃)。

14. I want to obtain or restore or give up Russian citizenship. What do I do?

Please, apply with our Passport and Legal Department of the Consulate (see our Passport and Legal page).

[翻译成中文]

14.我想获得或恢复或放弃俄罗斯国籍。我该怎么办?

请到我们总领馆的护照和法律部申请(查看我们的护照和法律页)。

http://www.consulrussia.org/eng/faq.html

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>