设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:诤友
万维读者网 > 教育学术 > 帖子
O-1签证申请与美国雇主的帮助
送交者: Peter93 2014年04月26日13:12:25 于 [教育学术] 发送悄悄话

Question:

I want to file an O-1 visa application with the help of an U.S. employer. I am a visual artist. Do I need to get an "advisory opinion" to file an O-1 visa application? and how could I get the "advisory opinion"? Thank you.

Answer:

To file an O-1 visa application, an Advisory Opinion should be be accompanied the O-1 visa application documents. The U.S. employer should consult with an appropriate peer group, labor organization, or management organization in the area of the alien's outstanding ability to get the advisory opinion for the alien beneficiary.

Generally, a written advisory opinion should be obtained from the appropriate consulting entity with expertise in the alien beneficiary's field.

But an advisory opinion may not be required if the petitioner could prove that an appropriate consulting entity does not exist to provide Advisory Opinion.

Also, if the petitioner is requesting expeditious handling of the O-1 visa application, an advisory opinion from an appropriate consulting entity may not be submitted with the application documents. The expeditious handling could be granted with regard to O-1 visa application on behalf of an alien who will be employed in the fields of art, entertainment, or athletics.?

http://www.greencardapply.com/question/question14/O1_Visa_Advisory_Opinion_0417.htm
0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2013: 朴素的世界 人话究竟有多靠不住(上)
2013: 成佛之道 第三章 五乘共法 (5)