简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:诤友
万维读者网 > 教育学术 > 帖子
Metagenetics 一个新的遗传学(Genetics)
送交者: 周峰 2014年08月06日21:10:22 于 [教育学术] 发送悄悄话

Metagenetics 一个新的遗传学(Genetics)分支学科

我觉得随着环境-基因研究的不断深入,有必要创建一个新的遗传学学科,我把这个学科称为“Metagenetics"

其中,“Meta-" 有在某某之后的意思,“Metagenetics" 意思为“后遗传学”,但也有“metagenesis“(交替)的意思,可以很好反映“基因-环境因子”相互作用这层意思。

"Metagenetics"

不仅可以囊括“基因-环境”互作的基本理论,也可以把原有的“Nature versus Nurture" 之下所有的话题囊括在内,同时,还可以包括,旨在通过营养设计、环境设计影响基因性状的实践活动。

As findings of more and more important influences of enviromental factors on genetic traits, and also by being implicated by the use of the term "Epigenetics" in reflecting the controls of genetic information by using various means of modifications, without changing the DNA sequences, I think it is the time to creat a new term "Metagenetics" to adopt knowledge relating to the findings of the effects of interactions between genes and environments on traits, including normal and abnormal traits, such as human diseases, which, in these contexts are obviously extensions of "Genetics". I realized that people usually use "Nature versus Nurture" when discuss the related issues, however, I think this time it may be more concise, more specific and more formal to use the word "Metagenics" to represent all relating topics.  

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2012: 世界上最美的女科学家(组图)
2012: 如何解释这个民意测验结果