设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:
万维读者网 > 影视娱乐 > 帖子
火鸡之歌《我要活下去》
送交者: 艺萌 2013年11月27日07:58:21 于 [影视娱乐] 发送悄悄话
一定要看歌词哦: 让我们听听原版: Uploaded on Sep 11, 2009 歌词: At first i was afraid. i was petrified. i kept thinking i could never live without you by my side. but then i spent so many nights just thinking how you´d did me wrong. i grew strong. i learned how to get along. and so you´re back from outer space. i just walked in to find you here without that look upon your face. i should have changed that stupid lock. i should have made you leave your key if i´d have known for just one second you´d be back to bother me. oh now go. walk out the door. just turn around now. ´cause you´re not welcome anymore. weren´t you the one who tried to hurt me with goodbye? did you think i´d crumble? did you think i´d lay down and die? oh not i. i will survive. as long as i know how to love i know i´ll be alive. i´ve got all my life to live. i´ve got all my love to give. and i will survive. i will survive. hey hey! it took all the strength i had not to fall apart. i´m trying hard to mend the pieces of my broken heart. and i spent oh so many nights just feeling sorry for myself. i used to cry. but now i hold my head up high. and you´ll see me somebody new. i´m not that chained up little person still in love with you. and so you felt like dropping in, and you just expect me to be free. but now i´m saving all my lovin´ for someone who´s lovin´ me. go now go. walk out the door. just turn around now. you´re not welcome anymore. weren´t you the one who tried to break me with goodbye? did you think i´d crumble? did you think i´d lay down and die? oh not i. i will survive. as long as i know how to love i know i´ll be alive. i´ve got all my life to live. i´ve got all my love to give. i will survive. i will survive i will survivee...!! “我会活下去”是一首有史以来最著名的迪斯科歌曲之一,首先由美国歌手格洛丽亚·盖纳发布于1978年10月。 一首象征着女性力量的歌曲,后又成为了同性恋之歌。现在看样子要成为火鸡们的国歌了。
0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2012: 这歌要唱出‘梦呓’,就是完满。无需激
2012: 干露露怒飙脏话尽现泼妇原型