设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:
万维读者网 > 影视娱乐 > 帖子
妈妈像玫瑰
送交者: 艺萌 2014年05月13日05:53:18 于 [影视娱乐] 发送悄悄话
Mama Liked The Roses......Lyrics: Oh, mama liked the roses she grew them in the yard But Winter always came around and made the growing way too hard Oh, mama liked the roses and when she had the time She'd decorate the living room, for all us kids to see When I hear the Sunday bells ringing in the morning I remember crying when she used to sing Oh, mama liked the roses but most of all she cared About the way we learned to live And if we said our prayers You know I kept the family bible With a rose that she saved inside It was pressed between the pages Like it had found a place to hide Oh, mama liked the roses in such a special way We bring them every Mother's Day And put them on her grave Oh, mama liked the roses Mmmm Mama liked the roses Mom Mom I am very happy because I am returning to you my song is telling you that it is the most beautiful day for me mom I am very happy why should we live apart? Mom, only for you my song flies mom, you will stay with me you'll not be alone anymore how much I love you these words of love that my heart is whispering to you maybe are not longer used Mom, but my most beautiful song is you you are my life and for the rest of my life I'll never leave you again I can feel your tired hand looking for my golden curls I can hear, and your voice is a whisper the lullaby of back then today, your white head I want to hold tight to my heart.
0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2013: 微電影《再一次心跳》罗志祥 蔡依林主
2013: 有些人的照片对我不俱意义或已经无意义