设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:Yiyi11
万维读者网 > 健康生活 > 帖子
每晚9点 解密癌症的真相 The Truth About Cancer
送交者: 挑挑拣拣 2018年10月09日16:44:55 于 [健康生活] 发送悄悄话

Chris Beat Cancer: A Comprehensive Plan for Healing Naturally (Amazon Link)

#1 Best Sellerin Breast Cancer

The Truth About Cancer: A Global Quest

Q&A Part 1
Q&A Part 2

Watch it here NOW until midnight tonight >> Brand New Episode 10

Episode 1:  Tuesday, October 9th
The True History of Chemotherapy & The Pharmaceutical Monopoly

Go HERE to watch Episode 1 >>

Episode 2:  Wednesday, October 10th
Cancer Facts and Fictions, Breast Cancer, Hormones, Skin Cancer & Essential Oils
Click HERE to watch Episode 2 >>

Episode 3:  Thursday, October 11th

Watch Episode 3 now >>

Cancer-Killing Viruses, Cancer Stem Cells, GMOs, Juicing & Eating the Rainbow

Episode 4:  Friday, October 12th

Watch it here RIGHT NOW >>

Excitotoxins that Fuel Cancer, Nature’s Pharmacy and Healing Cancer with Sound & Light

Episode 5:  Saturday, October 13th

Cancer Causing Blindspots, Toxic Vaccines, Homeopathy & The Power of Emotions

Episode 6:  Sunday, October 14th

Watch the preview of Episode 6 here >>

The NOCEBO Effect, Healing Vaccines, Advanced Detoxing & Going Inside A German Cancer Clinic

Episode 7:  Monday, October 15th

Watch a preview of Episode 7 here >>

Heal Cancer with Clean Electricity, Unique Water, Natural Sunlight & Combining Superfoods

Episode 8:  Tuesday, October 16th

Cannabis, Nature’s Epigenetic Switches, Peptides & Healing with Micronutrient Therapy

Episode 9:  Wednesday, October 17th 

Go here to watch a preview of Episode 9 >>
Cancer Conquerors & Their Powerful Stories of Victory

A Global Quest - Cancer Free.PNG

Hey TTJJ,

Are you ready to experience an amazing 9-day adventure to discover the most cutting-edge research and solutions to prevent (and even beat) cancer?

Episode 1 is called “The True History of Chemotherapy & The Pharmaceutical Monopoly” and it sets the stage for what we have coming for you later this week. You need to know what’s going on…

Here’s a sneak peek of Episode 1 and private link for tonight >>

Four things you can expect to learn:

• The true history of chemotherapy and how the original “chemos” were based on the mustard gases of the world wars.

• Proof that corruption and fear are being used to enslave cancer patients

• Meet doctors who have been persecuted and destroyed for curing cancer  

• Learn about the Hoxsey treatment being used in Mexico and meet the survivors from this groundbreaking treatment

• And so much more...

Just a reminder, the first episode opens tonight at 9pm ET and will be available the next 24 hours only (until 9pm ET tomorrow night, when we queue up the next episode).

Here is your private link to watch Episode 1 >>

You can go to the page above right now, so that it’s open and ready in your web browser, and then at 9pm -- when the countdown reaches all zeros -- the page will automatically load the episode and start playing.

If there are any issues, just refresh the page a couple of times.

BTW - if you’re not in the U.S. you can visit 
www.time.gov to find out when 9pm ET is in your time zone.

Also, tonight’s episode is longer than the others (about 2 hours) because there’s just so much that we had to share to “set the stage” for what’s coming later in the week (the other episodes will be about 1hr 15min).

If you haven’t done so already, mark your calendar and set some time aside each evening, as each night builds on the next, and you don’t want to miss an episode.

See you tonight, and God bless,

Ty & Charlene

P.S. - You’ll see a section on the page called “Live Q&A With Ty & Charlene,” where you can submit your top questions about the episode (or topic). And at the end of the series, we’ll hold a video broadcast where we’ll answer your top questions from each episode.

Click here to watch Episode 1 at 9pm ET TONIGHT >>

Brenda Mayo
I can't wait to watch this series. My best friend just died on Saturday from pancreatic cancer only 2 months after her diagnosis. She was looking forward to watching this series, but didn't make it. Therefore, I am watching it for her and hope I can help others with the information you are offering us. Thank you.
LikeReply456m
Sharon Vickner
I own both "A Global Quest ``and The Quest for the Cures..Continues`` I am looking forward to hear what direction the newest sessions are going. The videos have been helpful to 2 of my friends and I`ll continue to share this knowledge.
LikeReply141m
Dawn Peterson
Looking forward to this first episode. I recently lost my mother to ovarian cancer and my dad just two years prior. I am a young mom of 4 and right about now scared out of my mind wanting to know everything I can to prevent cancer and the steps I would need to take if I were to ever be diagnosed. I cant seem to put my mind to rest as every ache or pain my mind runs wild with it being cancer.
LikeReply140m

饮食与疾病

Green for Life

这样吃最健康

克林顿的救命饮食 中国健康调查报告

多种秘方:减肥痛经,感冒发烧,腰疼腹泻

瘦身排毒治便秘 一菜三招有奇效 (图解)

健康和寿命,60%由你自己决定!

高速上开车爆胎的救命方法

身体求救信号,如何排毒 - 太全了

心脏病突发,如何自救、救人(珍藏版)

食物卡喉千万别拍背部!救人无数的“海姆立克急救法”