设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:Yiyi11
万维读者网 > 健康生活 > 帖子
Vinegar, Vitamin C, B3, and Chinese medicinals is
送交者: 风潇潇 2020年03月05日15:02:55 于 [健康生活] 发送悄悄话

This article provides a best cure for new coronavirus pneumonia, please forward it to the government and hospitals of your country.    

Daily 4 - 5 times 10 - 20 ml 5% vinegar dilutes by 500 ml water orally drink, then gargle throat with water, 3 grams vitamin C in 6 times daily.

Please leave a message on my Face Book. 

https://www.facebook.com/people/Frank-Li/100015909153472

食用醋、维生素和中药能快速治愈2019新冠状病毒肺炎

http://www.kwcg.ca/bbs/home.php?mod=space&uid=61910&do=blog&id=12233 

I have to apologize at first, since this article is gradually added in mostly from the thoughts of wakening up at night sleeping, so it is a little messy. It is too exhausted to revise article by my poor English. 

Vinegar, Vitamin C, B3, and Chinese medicinals is the best curative for 2019 new coronavirus and other acute and chronic diseases

Frank Jan. 26, 2020 in Waterloo, Canada                        Updated in Jan. 27, 28, 29, 30, Feb >>March 1, 2, 2020                        http://www.kwcg.ca/bbs/home.php?mod=space&uid=61910&do=blog&id=12339 

The solution for defeating 2019 new coronavirus lies not in technological breakthroughs but in getting rid of ideological constraints of scientific or unscientific. Such ideologies are hallucinogens in misleading people going on wrong way in disease treatment by overemphasizing on killing pathogens, while neglecting the enhancement of body's natural immunity, and overemphasizing on synthetic medications by abandoning natural and traditional medicinals.  
                                                            ---   Frank Mar. 2, 2020  08:06 am in Waterloo, Canada  

The facts are clear that for the treatment of new coronavirus pneumonia, the first few days are the key. Please do not wait for a confirmed diagnosis and then treated in isolation. Instead, cure self in the start of flu-feeling. The current treatment in diagnosis and isolation delays the most effective time for cure.

This article is for the concern of self-help timely in fighting against new coronavirus. Life is not easy; I wish that all families live happily.

---   Frank Feb. 29, 2020 in Waterloo, Canada

A important note: A comprehensive analysis of various reports convinced me of the reliability of vinegar fighting against new coronavirus.

Vinegar can destruct cell structure to kill all pathogens of bacteria and viruses and a lot of benefits to promote our health. In Canada, it is used to disinfect the production equipment of the meats foods. Vinegar may be an unique killer in good no bad for people.

According to my personal experience, vinegar can immediately stop a runny nose, eliminate sticky sputum that can't be coughed out in the throat, and thereby reducing snoring and apnea. The nasal cavity and throat are the main channels for the virus to invade, and vinegar can naturally kill them in there.

Autopsy showed that a large amount of mucus blocked the bronchial airway inside the lung, and then asphyxia caused the death of patients with new coronary pneumonia. Vinegar can eliminate snot and sticky sputum; it certainly can reduce the mucus from the bronchial airway inside the lungs. 

Therefore, here, I confidently assert that air mixing vinegar vapor can treat acute patients with new coronavirus pneumonia; and inhaling vinegar vapor every day will be able to avoid the onset of pneumonia.  

--- Frank  Mar. 1, 2020 at 17: 19 in Waterloo, Canada  

Feb. 29, 2020, the Report of the WHO-China Joint Mission on Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) said that the air is not the transmitting vector, the most of infections on COVID-19  is from families and infected people develop signs and symptoms of fever and mild respiratory symptoms, on an average of 5 - 6 days.

The evidence that the air is not the transmitting vector, the families' contact is main cause and the incubation period of 5 to 6 days provide us with the opportunity to prevent the onset of pneumonia by taking certain amount of vinegar daily and treating family members of each other as infected to disinfect hands and utensils with vinegar.     

--- Frank  Mar. 1, 2020 at 08: 26 in Waterloo, Canada

Contents 

General introduction

From looking for killing to enhance autoimmunity

Western medicine must incorporate the philosophy of Chinese medicine

Why western medicine declines, why Chinese medicine rises     

1.. Vinegar

1.1.. The LD50 of vinegar

1.2.. The mechanism of vinegar kill pathogens

1.3.. My friendly associates with vinegar

1.3.1.. A case of wrongful use of vinegar

1.4.. Homemade portable anti-virus bag

2.. Vitamin C

2.1.. The LD50 of Vitamin C

2.2.. Role in immunity of Vitamin C

2.3.. High Dose Vitamin C and Influenza: A Case Report

2.4.. Vitamin C Is an Essential Factor on the Anti-viral Immune Responses

2.5.. Vitamin C and Infections

2.6.. Vitamin C in sepsis

2.7.. Evidence is stronger than you think of vitamin C

2.8.. High-dose Vitamin C as a Successful Treatment of Viral Infections.

2.9.. Mechanism of action of vitamin C in sepsis: ascorbate modulates redox signaling in endothelium

2.10.. Vitamin C Can Shorten the Length of Stay in the ICU: A Meta-Analysis

2.11.. Vitamin C to Improve Organ Dysfunction in Cardiac Surgery Patients-Review and Pragmatic Approach

2.12.. About High-Dose Vitamin C from U.S. National Cancer Institute

2.13.. Effect of Vitamin C on Serum Concentration of Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor

2.14. The effect of vitamin C on Microbial Flora and blood morphology

3.. Vitamin B3

3.1.. The LD 50 of B3

3.2.. The Positive Side Effects of B3

3.3.. Vitamin B3 May Help Kill Superbugs

3.4.. The systematic report on B3 in Linus Pauling Institute

3.5.. Myself test of the process of B3 taking effect

4.. Vitamin D

4.1.. Vitamin D for influenza

4.2.. Vitamin D, Minerals, and Toxic Elements: Exploring Interactions between Nutrients and Toxicants in Clinical Medicine

5.. The origin of the Orthomolecular Medicine

5.1.. Dr. Abram Hoffer, the initiator of the use of the megavitamin therapy

5.2.. William Wilson, the setter for the promotion of megavitamins

5.3.. Dr. Linus Pauling, the proposer of the Orthomolecular Medicine

6.. Chinese medicine and its philosophy

6.1.. A brief introduction of Chinese medicine

6.2.. Daoism, the philosophy of TCM

6.3.. The comparison in the symptoms of 2003 SARS and 2019 coronavirus

6.4.. The convincing proof of the magic effect of autoimmune

6.5.. A introduction of a herb that used in TCM for over 2000 years

6.6.. A introduction of an over a thousand years classic formula of TCM

6.7.. Phytomedicine Research in Germany  

7.. The overcrowded hospitals of Canada

8.. The best doctor for treating social diseases