简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:Yiyi11
万维读者网 > 健康生活 > 帖子
西人不戴口罩,无知,傲慢,还是科学?
送交者: 万湖小舟1 2020年03月13日21:41:53 于 [健康生活] 发送悄悄话

西人不戴口罩,无知,傲慢,还是科学?

万湖小舟

看完这个视频后传给了我们家的小领导。她在医院工作,接受的是西方医学科学的教育,赞成一些西方医学专家的观点,戴口罩并不能防止病毒感染。和我在微信有如下的对话,才了解到西人不戴口罩不是无知,傲慢和文化不同。也有他们一定的的道理。

F代表父亲,D代表女儿。为不能阅读英语的读者,提供了英译汉参考。

F: Different cultures, different opinions dealing with COVID-19

不同的文化,对防护COVID-19的见解不同

D: It's because the mask doesn't protect you, it only protects others if you're sick

这是因为戴口罩并不能保护你,当你生病时戴上口罩是为了保护他人

D: It doesn't prevent you from getting the virus. Your mask isn't even air tight. For proper air tightness you need a mask fitting. 

口罩并不能防止你感染上病毒。因为口罩有气隙并不严实。要获得适当的气密性,你的口罩需要自适应性地调整配合你的脸型。

F: Before you have symptoms, you already have virus in your body, if you don't wear mask, you infect others.

在你出现症状之前,你的体内已带病毒,如果不戴口罩,则可能感染他人。

F: Is the logic true?

是这个道理吧?

D: That's not how it works. 

不是那么回事。

D: You can wear a mask and still spread the virus. Because your mask is not air tight sealed. 

你戴上口罩仍然可以传播病毒。因为你的面罩不具有高气密性的密封。

D: If you're actually infected, the virus is on your hands, your clothes, the things you touched in your house, your car, your keys etc.

如果你真的感染了病毒,那么病毒存在你的手上,你的衣服上,在房屋中你摸到的东西上,你的汽车上,你的钥匙上等。

F: However, it reduces the risk.

但是戴口罩降低了病毒传播的风险。

D: No, because your hands spread the virus too.

没有,因为你的双手也在传播病毒。

D: Anything you touched will spread the virus.

你触摸的任何东西都会传播病毒。

F: I mean if you wear a face mask, it will reduce the risk to spread the virus.

我的意思是,如果你戴上口罩,它将减少传播病毒的风险。

D: Sure, but the rest of your body's surface can still spread it, only isolation will prevent the spread.

这没错。但是你身体的其余部分仍然可以传播病毒,只有隔离才能阻止病毒扩散。

D: In addition, if all healthy people wear masks, it will cause masks in short supply, so that people like us in hospitals who actually need them every day will lack masks.

另外如果健康的人都戴口罩,会使口罩短缺,让实际上每天最需要口罩的人,比如医院里像我们这样的医务工作者,没有了口罩。

D: If you don't wear a mask properly you're also spreading the virus.

还有如果你戴口罩的方式不正确,那么你照样也会传播病毒。

F: You learned from the western medical science, I judge by facts and logic.

你的看法来自西方医学科学,我的判断基于事实和逻辑推理。

D: It doesn't make sense. It's airborne. Your mask is not tight. You have to change the mask every few hours which most people don't do. The spread of a lot of viruses is from virus surviving on hard surfaces.

这没道理,病毒可以是气溶胶传播,你的口罩气密性不好,并不能阻止感染。还有你必须每隔几个小时就更换一次口罩,而大多数人却不这样做。很多病毒的传播都来自在坚硬表面上残留的病毒。

F: Really, my scientist?

噢,真的吗,我的科学家?

D: You aren't even logical. You keep saying a mask will help you. It's airborne virus. Mask is not sealed. Air goes into mask, because a mask has holes, it's not sealed against your face.

你的推理也不见得有逻辑性。你不断地说口罩会帮你防病毒。对于气溶胶传播的病毒,口罩又未密封,空气通过间隙进入口罩,口罩上也有孔,因此口罩并不能完全把你的脸部隔绝。

D: If you can breathe with a mask on, you can breathe in the virus. As simple as that.

如果你可以戴口罩呼吸,你就可以吸入病毒。就这么简单的道理。

F: But, it reduces the chance of virus going into your mouth and nose. A medical face mask can filter very tiny particles. Understand?

但是,口罩减少了病毒进入您的口腔和鼻子的机会。医用口罩可以过滤非常小的颗粒。知道吗?

D: No, oh my god you missed a lot of hygiene knowledge. That's not the only places it enters your body. How do you eat? With your hands. How do you see, with your eyes. Is your mask covering those areas? No.

不是这样的,哦,天哪,你欠缺很多卫生知识。口和鼻子并不是病毒进入你身体的唯一路径。你若要吃饭,你得使用你的手。你要看东西,你要使用你的眼睛。口罩覆盖了这些区域吗?没有。

D: There are many different medical masks, they do not filter virus, Dad, don't forget I work in a hospital. Why are you trying to be an expert in this topic and spread false information. In order to wear a N95 mask properly you need to be mask fitted. 

有很多不同类型的医用口罩,有些并不能过滤病毒。爸爸,别忘了我在医院工作。为何你想在这个主题上当个专家并传播不实信息。为了正确戴N95口罩,你需要口罩和你的脸型配套。

D: In the hospital we are all mask fitted with a personalized size to our face. 

在医院里,我们所有的口罩都配合个性化的脸部尺寸。

D: You are not mask fitted.

你的口罩没有这种配套过程。

D: When it's properly fitted, it's very hard to breathe. You can't wear it for more than an hour because you will not get enough oxygen. That's how tight the mask is. You can't breathe and need to change to new mask.

口罩如果正确的气密后,你会很难呼吸。你只能戴一个小时左右,因为你将无法获得足够的氧气。这就是高气密性的口罩特点。您无法呼吸,需要更换新口罩。

F: OK, some of your opinions are right.  I forgot my daughter is a scientist. Talk to you later. I have to go. Bye.

好,你的某些观点是正确的。我忘了我的女儿是科学家。好,我们回聊,我得走了。再见

D: Don't need to be a "scientist" to know that. Its "logic".

不必是“科学家”才知道这些。它属于“逻辑”。

0%(0)
0%(0)
  \"待口罩“?中文差到这个程度,不羞耻吗?  /无内容 - forfunny1 03/14/20 (253)
    哈哈,谢谢你指正,标题这处输入错误。改过来了。今后多注意。  /无内容 - 万湖小舟1 03/14/20 (214)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2019: 幻想家的天马行空,创意无限
2019: 微信视频辅导帮助客户提升自信的案例分
2018: 当身体出现苹果味道可能是得了糖尿病
2017: 这些画,可以治愈你受伤的心灵