简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:
万维读者网 > 跨国婚姻 > 帖子
女儿给妈妈的生日礼物
送交者: 恩上加恩 2017年10月08日14:22:14 于 [跨国婚姻] 发送悄悄话

女儿给妈妈的生日礼物

亲爱的妈妈,

生日快乐!我一直在想要送什么礼物给你,但是很难,因为你总是这样喜乐和满足。我想不出你有什么想要的。当我一天天长大,我开始思想我的日子是否花太多时间去获得东西,以此使自己的生活更好。我盼望当我到了你现在的年纪,能像你一样通过在神里面得成全和知足,并且为我过往生命中所作的而心满意足,而不再想要更多的东西。你一直向我显明人活着应该是为了让别人生活得更好,而不是不停追求让自己生活得更好。自我出生以来,你一直努力让我生活得更好,我永远为此感恩!谢谢你作我的妈妈,你是一个跟随神的人,是我和你周围每个人的鼓励。

我爱你!

你的女儿。

Dear Mom,

Happy birthday! I was thinking about what to get for you and it is so hard because you are so happy and satisfied with your life that there is nothing I would buy that you would even want. As I grow older I think about my own life and if I spend too much time wanting things and trying to make my life better. I hope that when I have arrived at the point in my life which you are currently at, I will be as accomplished and as fulfilled through God as you are and that I can look at the things that I have done in my life and not want anything more. You have always shown me that instead of constantly trying to make your life better, you should be trying to make better the lives of others. You have made my life better since the day I was born and for that I am eternally grateful. Thank you being a mom, a follower of God, and an inspiration to me and everyone you know.

I love you !

Your daughter,

注:女儿送给她妈妈自制的生日卡中用英文写了上面这段话,满感动我的,翻译出来,与大家分享。

其它博文

·人生中想重做的事
 ·得胜苦难的力量
 ·骄傲在败坏以先
 ·眼睛一红心就黑了
 ·二十三岁身患乳癌
 ·没有钱也能富足
 ·心灵的氧气--盼望
 ·面对试探时