设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:
万维读者网 > 跨国婚姻 > 帖子
Chinese can get US green even though your h1b appl
送交者: kabba 2018年09月14日08:10:24 于 [跨国婚姻] 发送悄悄话

Like most students studying in the United States, I just wanted to find a typical H1b job (h1b工作) and use the OPT to work in the United States after I graduated. I wish I was lucky enough to find an employer who sponsor h1b first, then I may even apply green card Also known as 绿卡 later. However, I received my h1b rfe in Apr. so I thought I may directly apply green card instead of working as an h1b and even consultant an immigration lawyer (also known as移民律师). Here are some things I found to apply for a green card. 

Marry a US citizen

The author said that this is the fastest way to get a green card in the United States, especially for women, this way does not require women to have any qualifications and expertise, or even to be beautiful.

Apply a L1 visa for a multinational company
According to the author, this is the L1 visa that is often said to be suitable for a truly powerful multinational company. If the company you run as a manager performs well and meets the requirements, you can apply for it as a distinguished manager. Immigrants, such immigrants do not need a labor permit and do not need to wait in line for visa priority date.

Investment immigration
According to the author, this investment is generally $1 million, and investments in poor areas can be $500,000. In addition to 1 million, you have to set up a new company or acquire a company. You must also hire 10 people who can legally work in the US, but not including you and your family.

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2014: 准备回国,把带不了的东西变卖和房子转