设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:
万维读者网 > 跨国婚姻 > 帖子
家庭移民申请的赞助要求
送交者: Peter93 2014年04月26日13:44:59 于 [跨国婚姻] 发送悄悄话

Question:

I am U.S. citizen. My fiancee is from a foreign country. She came here as a tourist, and over-stayed now for 7 months. We would like to get married soon, but I don not know how or what I need to do as a sponsor to apply for a Green Card for her. What are the requirements for sponsor of a family based immigration petition? Please Help me.

Answer:

Because you are a U.S. citizen and your fiancee was inspected when she entered the U.S., she will be eligible to file her Green Card application inside United States, once you are married.

A U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident can be the sponsor of a family based immigration petition. However, the sponsor has to meet some requirements and legal obligations. The sponsor has to execute a legally binding affidavit of support for the beneficiary, in which the sponsor guarantees to maintain the standard of living of the intending immigrant at a level not lower than 125% of the national poverty level. This obligation continues until the beneficiary has become a U.S. citizen, or has worked in the United States for 40 qualifying quarters.

http://www.greencardfamily.com/question/question2014/Requirements-Sponsor_0318.htm
0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2012: 跨国婚姻其实应该改名成“跨族婚姻”
2012: 爱情其实很简单