设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:若男
万维读者网 > 笑林之声 > 帖子
十个丈夫之后,仍是处女(周末搞笑)
送交者: 医言堂 2012年10月26日16:34:56 于 [笑林之声] 发送悄悄话
前几天,我在多大做学生时的老友记转了一个笑话过来。阅后忍不住哈哈大笑。真是难为了这位在律行做资深拍档的老友。该老兄与我是多大同期的学生,他那时读法,而我则读医。

那是八十年代末九十年代初在多大做学生的时候,我圈子里的朋友以读医和读法的为多。下课后,大把的时间泡在了Hart House,两个不同专业的朋友们常常Trading jokes互损。一般我们这边的joke都是在说律师怎么怎么的刁钻;而那边法学院朋友们的玩笑则总是在说医生是如何的冷。

这位老友记转来的笑话,着实让我过了一把怀旧多年前我们在Hart House课余消磨掉的那些时光。

遇上天气好的时候,我们这帮医法两家的朋友们就坐在Hart House Cafe外朝南的石板Patio上(图),晒晒太阳一边放松,一边向过来往去的女生们行注目礼。那是一种很是写意的学生生活。现在只要一有机会回忆起来,嘴角上总也免不了会泛起几丝笑意。

通常,学法律的几个朋友开的玩笑比我们学医的要严肃认真,也比较容易take things too seriously。

二、三十年过去之后,这位伶牙俐齿的老兄终于学会自嘲了。

这真是件好事。

附:老友的英文笑话原文。没法翻成中文,试着译了几句,发现译后实在是不好笑。故原味奉上,供诸位周末一笑,莫谈国事。

10 Husbands, Still a Virgin

A LAWYER married a woman who had previously divorced ten husbands. On their wedding night, she told her new husband,  "Please be gentle, I'm still a virgin."

"What?" said the puzzled groom. "How can that be if you've been married ten times?"

"Well, Husband #1 was a sales representative; he kept telling me how great it was going to be.

Husband #2 was in software services; he was never really sure how it was supposed to function, but he said he'd look into it and get back to me.

Husband #3 was from field services; he said everything checked out diagnostically but he just couldn't get the system up.

Husband #4 was in telemarketing; even though he knew he had the order, he didn't know when he would be able to deliver.

Husband #5 was an engineer; he understood the basic process but wanted three years to research, implement, and design a new state-of-the-art method.

Husband #6 was from finance and administration; he thought he knew how, but he wasn't sure whether it was his job or not.

Husband #7 was in marketing; although he had a 'nice product', he was never sure how to position it.

Husband #8 was a psychologist; "all he ever did was talk about it".

Husband #9 was a gynecologist; "all he did was look at it".

Husband #10 was a stamp collector; "'all he ever did was. stamps, stamps- stamps".. "God! I miss him! Really a NICE GUY"

But now that I've married you, I'm really excited!"

"Good," said the new husband, "but, why--do you now fall in LOVE WITH ME????"

"You're a lawyer. This time I know I'm gonna get screwed!"

===================================

本堂相关搞笑系列:
【搞笑故事-1】
 · 给"民主"这条疯狗配种(冷笑话)
 · 悄悄话(周末搞笑,稍黄)
 · 想念毛主席,两耳光!(政治笑话)
 · 万维汉奸与太监的故事(搞笑)
 · 狼与道士的故事(周末搞笑)
 · 神奇的中药(搞笑故事,微黄)