设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:红树林
万维读者网 > 五 味 斋 > 帖子
左媒ABC不怀好意,让川普的两个女人对掐
送交者: newwild 2017年10月09日18:13:04 于 [五 味 斋] 发送悄悄话

川普的前妻,也就是伊万卡的亲妈,把自己当年与川普的风流韵事写成了书,要出版谋利。左媒ABC,马上就邀请她上自己的节目,提供平台让其大放厥词,给川普添堵。在节目中,此女说她和川普至今仍有密切联系,还说她自己是川普的第一个老婆,也就是真正的第一夫人。这些话,让川普的现妻十分尴尬,憋不住了放炮回击。

Melania Trump slams Ivana for calling herself first lady

First lady Melania Trump's office fired back at President Trump's ex-wife Ivana on Monday after she boasted of her access to the White House and even referred to herself as the real "first lady." 
In an interview with “Good Morning America” to promote her new book “Raising Trump,” Ivana Trump said she and the president speak “about once every 14 days.”

“I have the direct number to White House, but I don't really want to call him there because Melania is there,” she said. “I don’t want to cause any kind of jealousy or something like that because I’m basically first Trump wife.” She added with a laugh: “I’m first lady, okay?”

But Melania Trump’s office said there “is clearly no substance to this statement from an ex.”“This is unfortunately only attention-seeking and self-serving noise,” the first lady’s communications director, Stephanie Grisham, said in a statement.

“Mrs. Trump has made the White House a home for Barron and the President. She loves living in Washington, D.C. and is honored by her role as First Lady of the United States,” Grisham said, slamming Ivana’s book-promotion. “She plans to use her title and role to help children, not sell books.”

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2016: 在武汉普爱医院的权力盛宴
2016: 等忙过这阵,还是决定去日本旅行,秋天