陆忠伟是从东亚经济研究所转入国安的。他在国安应该分管

“商靠”这一块。王建属于商靠,所以他办王建也合情合理。

文贵也是商靠,他应该是文贵的直接领导。

MoreReplying to 

2011年,担任中华人民共和国国家安全部副部长;

同年,8月陪同王乐泉访问巴哈马。当年,其秘书

李辉被国安部识破为美国中情局间谍

Killing C.I.A. Informants, China Crippled U.S. Spying Operations

By MARK MAZZETTI, ADAM GOLDMAN, MICHAEL S. SCHMIDT and MATT APUZZO May 22, 2017

中国处死或监禁多名CIA线人,美国在华谍网被毁

WASHINGTON — The Chinese government systematically dismantled C.I.A. spying operations in the country starting in 2010, killing or imprisoning more than a dozen sources over two years and crippling intelligence gathering there for years afterward.

华盛顿——从2010年起,中国政府系统性地捣毁了美国中央情报局(CIA)在中国的间谍行动,在两年的时间里杀死或监禁了十几个线人,让之后多年的情报收集工作处于瘫痪状态。

Current and former American officials described the intelligence breach as one of the worst in decades. It set off a scramble in Washington’s intelligence and law enforcement agencies to contain the fallout, but investigators were bitterly divided over the cause. Some were convinced that a mole within the C.I.A. had betrayed the United States. Others believed that the Chinese had hacked the covert system the C.I.A. used to communicate with its foreign sources. Years later, that debate remains unresolved.

美国的现任和前任官员把情报员的损失描述为数十年来最糟糕的一次。损失引起华盛顿的情报和执法部门采取紧急措施,防止影响蔓延,但调查人员对情报网造破坏的原因持极为不同的看法。有些人坚信,中情局内有出卖美国的内奸。其他人则认为,中国人侵入了中情局用来与其外国线人联络的秘密系统。问题发生多年后,辩论仍悬而未决。

But there was no disagreement about the damage. From the final weeks of 2010 through the end of 2012, according to former American officials, the Chinese killed at least a dozen of the C.I.A.’s sources. According to three of the officials, one was shot in front of his colleagues in the courtyard of a government building — a message to others who might have been working for the C.I.A.

但是,人们对破坏所造成的损失没有任何意见分歧。据美国前官员说,从2010年的最后几周起,到2012年底止,中国杀死了至少十几个中情局的线人。据三位前官员的说法,其中一人是在政府大楼院子里他的同事眼前被击毙的——这是给其他那些可能为CIA工作的人发出的信息。

上个月,北京人民大会堂外的卫兵。2010年至2012年期间,中国政府杀死或监禁了18-20名中情局线人。

上个月,北京人民大会堂外的卫兵。2010年至2012年期间,中国政府杀死或监禁了18-20名中情局线人。

Still others were put in jail. All told, the Chinese killed or imprisoned 18 to 20 of the C.I.A.’s sources in China, according to two former senior American officials, effectively unraveling a network that had taken years to build.

还有些人被关进了监狱。据两名前美国高级官员说,总的来说,中国政府杀死或监禁了CIA在中国的线人中18至20人,有效地捣毁了中情局花多年时间建立起来的网络。

Assessing the fallout from an exposed spy operation can be difficult, but the episode was considered particularly damaging. The number of American assets lost in China, officials said, rivaled those lost in the Soviet Union and Russia during the betrayals of both Aldrich Ames and Robert Hanssen, formerly of the C.I.A. and the F.B.I., who divulged intelligence operations to Moscow for years.

虽然可能很难评估间谍活动被暴露所带来的影响,但这次事件造成的损失被认为特别严重。官员说,美国这次在中国损失的有用者的人数,与前中情局特工奥尔德里奇·艾姆斯(Aldrich Ames)和前联邦调查局(FBI)特工罗伯特·汉森(Robert Hanssen)向莫斯科出卖情报多年,在苏联和俄罗斯所造成的损失不相上下。

The previously unreported episode shows how successful the Chinese were in disrupting American spying efforts and stealing secrets years before a well-publicized breach in 2015 gave Beijing access to thousands of government personnel records, including intelligence contractors. The C.I.A. considers spying in China one of its top priorities, but the country’s extensive security apparatus makes it exceptionally hard for Western spy services to develop sources there.

这个以前未曾报道过的事件显示,在2015年广为人知的破坏行动让北京获得了包括情报承包商在内的成千上万的政府人事档案之前,中国在扰乱美国的间谍活动、以及窃取美国秘密方面有多么成功。中情局认为,在中国搜集情报是其首要任务之一,但中国巨大的安全机构让西方间谍部门在其境内发展线人非常困难。

At a time when the C.I.A. is trying to figure out how some of its most sensitive documents were leaked onto the internet two months ago by WikiLeaks, and the F.B.I. investigates possible ties between President Trump’s campaign and Russia, the unsettled nature of the China investigation demonstrates the difficulty of conducting counterespionage investigations into sophisticated spy services like those in Russia and China.

中情局正在试图搞清楚,两个月前,其最敏感的文件是怎样通过维基解密(WikiLeaks)泄漏到互联网上去的,FBI也在调查特朗普总统的竞选活动与俄罗斯之间的可能联系,在这个时刻,对中国情报网遭破坏的调查尚无结果的事实,表明了对像俄罗斯和中国这样的老练情报部门进行反间谍调查的难度之大。

The C.I.A. and the F.B.I. both declined to comment.

中情局和联邦调查局都拒绝发表评论。

Details about the investigation have been tightly held. Ten current and former American officials described the investigation on the condition of anonymity because they did not want to be identified discussing the information.

上述调查的细节一直处于严格控制之下。十名美国的现任和前任官员描述了有关调查,但他们要求匿名,因为他们不想在讨论这些信息时透露身份。

The first signs of trouble emerged in 2010. At the time, the quality of the C.I.A.’s information about the inner workings of the Chinese government was the best it had been for years, the result of recruiting sources deep inside the bureaucracy in Beijing, four former officials said. Some were Chinese nationals who the C.I.A. believed had become disillusioned with the Chinese government’s corruption.

发生麻烦的第一个迹象出现在2010年。当时,中情局掌握的有关中国政府内部运作情况的信息质量是多年来最好的,四名前官员说,那是CIA在北京官僚机构的纵深发展线人的结果。其中一些人是中国公民,CIA认为他们已对中国政府的腐败感到失望。

But by the end of the year, the flow of information began to dry up. By early 2011, senior agency officers realized they had a problem: Assets in China, one of their most precious resources, were disappearing.

但到年底时,信息的来源开始枯竭。到了2011年初,中情局高级官员们意识到,他们遇到了问题:他们最宝贵的资源之一,也就是他们在中国的有价值人员,正在消失。

The F.B.I. and the C.I.A. opened a joint investigation run by top counterintelligence officials at both agencies. Working out of a secret office in Northern Virginia, they began analyzing every operation being run in Beijing. One former senior American official said the investigation had been code-named Honey Badger.

联邦调查和中情局对此展开了联合调查,调查由两家机构的最高反间谍官员领导。调查工作在弗吉尼亚州北部的一个秘密办公室进行,有关人员开始分析在北京的每项行动。一位美国前高级官员说,联合调查曾用过Honey Badger的代号。

As more and more sources vanished, the operation took on increased urgency. Nearly every employee at the American Embassy was scrutinized, no matter how high ranking. Some investigators believed the Chinese had cracked the encrypted method that the C.I.A. used to communicate with its assets. Others suspected a traitor in the C.I.A., a theory that agency officials were at first reluctant to embrace — and that some in both agencies still do not believe.

随着越来越多的线人消失,调查也变得越来越紧迫。美国大使馆的几乎每名员工,不管他们的位置有多高,都受到了仔细审查。一些调查人员认为,中国人破解了中情局用来与其线人进行沟通的方法。其他人则怀疑CIA内部出了叛徒,中情局官员最初不愿意接受这个理论,CIA和FBI的一些人至今仍不相信该理论。

Their debates were punctuated with macabre phone calls — “We lost another one” — and urgent questions from the Obama administration wondering why intelligence about the Chinese had slowed.

他们的辩论被“我们又失去了一个”的可怕电话、以及奥巴马政府对为什么有关中国的情报越来越少的紧急询问一次又一次地打断。

The mole hunt eventually zeroed in on a former agency operative who had worked in the C.I.A.’s division overseeing China, believing he was most likely responsible for the crippling disclosures. But efforts to gather enough evidence to arrest him failed, and he is now living in another Asian country, current and former officials said.

抓内奸的工作最终锁定了一名曾经在CIA分管中国的部门工作的前特工人员,他被认为是泄露造成严重损害信息的最有可能的责任人。但现任和前任官员说,收集逮捕他的足够证据的努力失败了,他目前住在亚洲另一个国家。

There was good reason to suspect an insider, some former officials say. Around that time, Chinese spies compromised National Security Agency surveillance in Taiwan — an island Beijing claims is part of China — by infiltrating Taiwanese intelligence, an American partner, according to two former officials. And the C.I.A. had discovered Chinese operatives in the agency’s hiring pipeline, according to officials and court documents.

几名前任官员说,有很好的理由怀疑出了内奸。据两位前官员说,就在发生问题的前后,大陆间谍通过渗透美国的伙伴台湾情报部门,让美国国家安全局(National Security Agency)在台湾的监听监视工作陷入危险,北京认为台湾是中国的一部分。而且,据官员的说法和法庭文件,中情局也在其应招人员中发现了为中国工作的人。

But the C.I.A.’s top spy hunter, Mark Kelton, resisted the mole theory, at least initially, former officials say. Mr. Kelton had been close friends with Brian J. Kelley, a C.I.A. officer who in the 1990s was wrongly suspected by the F.B.I. of being a Russian spy. The real traitor, it turned out, was Mr. Hanssen. Mr. Kelton often mentioned Mr. Kelley’s mistreatment in meetings during the China episode, former colleagues say, and said he would not accuse someone without ironclad evidence.

前官员说,但是,在中情局负责抓间谍的马克·凯尔顿(Mark Kelton)不接受内奸理论,至少最初是那样。凯尔顿曾与布莱恩·J·凯利(Brian J. Kelley)是亲密的朋友,20世纪90年代,FBI曾错误地怀疑凯利是俄罗斯间谍。事实证明,真正的叛变者是汉森。凯尔顿以前的同事说,凯尔顿经常在调查中国事件的会上提到凯利遭受的不公正对待,并表示,在没有确凿证据之前,他不会对别人提出指控。

Those who rejected the mole theory attributed the losses to sloppy American tradecraft at a time when the Chinese were becoming better at monitoring American espionage activities in the country. Some F.B.I. agents became convinced that C.I.A. handlers in Beijing too often traveled the same routes to the same meeting points, which would have helped China’s vast surveillance network identify the spies in its midst.

那些拒绝内奸理论者把线人的损失归咎于美国人对情报工作掉以轻心,而与此同时,中国对美国在其境内间谍活动的监控正变得越来越好。一些FBI特工让证据说服,认为CIA在北京负责与间谍联络的人,过于经常地使用同一路线、在同一地点与线人接头,这会帮助中国庞大的监视网络在人群中确定间谍的身份。

Some officers met their sources at a restaurant where Chinese agents had planted listening devices, former officials said, and even the waiters worked for Chinese intelligence.

前官员说,CIA的有些情报官在中国特工已经安装了窃听器的餐馆与线人接头,在那些餐馆里,甚至有些服务员也为中国情报部门工作。

This carelessness, coupled with the possibility that the Chinese had hacked the covert communications channel, would explain many, if not all, of the disappearances and deaths, some former officials said. Some in the agency, particularly those who had helped build the spy network, resisted this theory and believed they had been caught in the middle of a turf war within the C.I.A.

一些前官员说,这种粗心大意,加上中国人破获了秘密通信渠道的可能性,能解释许多(如果不是全部)失踪和死亡线人的情况。中情局有些人、特别是那些帮助把间谍网建立起来的人,不接受这个理论,他们认为被夹在了中情局内部势力范围争夺战之中。

Still, the Chinese picked off more and more of the agency’s spies, continuing through 2011 and into 2012. As investigators narrowed the list of suspects with access to the information, they started focusing on a Chinese-American who had left the C.I.A. shortly before the intelligence losses began. Some investigators believed he had become disgruntled and had begun spying for China. One official said the man had access to the identities of C.I.A. informants and fit all the indicators on a matrix used to identify espionage threats.

尽管如此,被中国人打掉的中情局间谍越来越多,中方的行动一直持续到2011年和2012年。随着调查人员缩小了接触过相关信息的嫌疑人名单,他们开始把注意力集中到一名在情报工作遭破坏前不久离开了中情局的美籍华人。一些调查人员认为,该人因某种原因对CIA不满,并开始为中国充当间谍。一名官员说,该男子能接触为CIA提供消息者的身份信息,而且,他与用来确定间谍威胁模型中的所有标志相符。

After leaving the C.I.A., the man decided to remain in Asia with his family and pursue a business opportunity, which some officials suspect that Chinese intelligence agents had arranged.

这名男子离开中情局后,为了一个商业机会,决定与家人一起留在亚洲,有些官员怀疑,中国情报人员为他安排了那个机会。

Officials said the F.B.I. and the C.I.A. lured the man back to the United States around 2012 with a ruse about a possible contract with the agency, an arrangement common among former officers. Agents questioned the man, asking why he had decided to stay in Asia, concerned that he possessed a number of secrets that would be valuable to the Chinese. It’s not clear whether agents confronted the man about whether he had spied for China.

官员说,FBI和CIA曾在2012年前后,用与中情局签订一项可能合同(这在前中情局官员中很常见)的借口,将这名男子诱回美国。特工对他进行了询问,问他为什么决定留在亚洲,并对他拥有一些对中国人有价值的秘密表示了担忧。目前尚不清楚,特工是否直接向他提出他是否曾为中国当间谍的问题。

The man defended his reasons for living in Asia and did not admit any wrongdoing, an official said. He then returned to Asia.

一名官员说,该男子为自己留在亚洲的原因做了辩解,不承认有任何不法行为。那之后,他返回了亚洲。

By 2013, the F.B.I. and the C.I.A. concluded that China’s success in identifying C.I.A. agents had been blunted — it is not clear how — but the damage had been done.

到2013年时,FBI和CIA都做出结论,认为中国成功识别中情局特工的能力已经减弱——虽然目前不清楚原因,但所造成的损失已无法挽回。

The C.I.A. has tried to rebuild its network of spies in China, officials said, an expensive and time-consuming effort led at one time by the former chief of the East Asia Division. A former intelligence official said the former chief was particularly bitter because he had worked with the suspected mole and recruited some of the spies in China who were ultimately executed.

官员说,中情局一直在试图重建其在中国的间谍网,这项费钱费时的工作一度曾由中情局东亚处的一位前主管领导。一名前情报官员说,该前主管曾非常不快,因为他曾与那名被怀疑为内奸的人一起工作,而且那些后来最终被中国处决的间谍中,有些也是该前主管发展的。

China has been particularly aggressive in its espionage in recent years, beyond the breach of the Office of Personnel Management records in 2015, American officials said. Last year, an F.B.I. employee pleaded guilty to acting as a Chinese agent for years, passing sensitive technology information to Beijing in exchange for cash, lavish hotel rooms during foreign travel and prostitutes.

美国官员说,中国近年来的间谍活动特别具有攻击性,不仅是2015年侵入美国政府人事管理办公室(Office of Personnel Management)系统的问题。去年,一名FBI雇员承认有罪,他曾为中国充当特工,向北京提供了敏感技术信息,以换取金钱,以及在外国旅行期间住豪华酒店房间和招妓女的待遇。

In March, prosecutors announced the arrest of a longtime State Department employee, Candace Marie Claiborne, accused of lying to investigators about her contacts with Chinese officials. According to the criminal complaint against Ms. Claiborne, who pleaded not guilty, Chinese agents wired cash into her bank account and showered her with gifts that included an iPhone, a laptop and tuition at a Chinese fashion school. In addition, according to the complaint, she received a fully furnished apartment and a stipend.

今年3月,检察机关宣布逮捕了曾在美国国务院长期工作的坎迪斯·玛丽·克莱本(Candace Marie Claiborne),她被指控在对她与中国官员接触的调查中,向调查人员撒谎。据对克莱本的刑事控告书,中国特工曾把现金汇入她的银行账户,并向她赠送了包括iPhone、笔记本电脑和一家中国时装学校学费在内的礼品,她不承认有罪。另据控告书说,她还得到了一套家具齐全的公寓和一份津贴。

Copyright © 2017 The New York Times Company. All rights reserved.        翻译:Cindy Hao

China crippled CIA by killing US sources, says New York Times

•                            21 May 2017

• Three armed Chinese policemen guarding the US embassy in Beijing

Image copyrightAFPImage captionChinese police guard the US embassy in the capital, Beijing

Up to 20 CIA informants were killed or imprisoned by the Chinese government between 2010 and 2012, the New York Times reports, damaging US information-gathering in the country for years.

It is not clear whether the CIA was hacked or whether a mole helped the Chinese to identify the agents, officials told the paper.

They said one of the informants was shot in the courtyard of a government building as a warning to others.

The CIA did not comment on the report.

Four former CIA officials spoke to the paper, telling it that information from sources deep inside the Chinese government bureaucracy started to dry up in 2010. Informants began to disappear in early 2011.

The CIA and FBI teamed up to investigate the events in an operation one source said was codenamed Honey Badger.

Beijing offers hefty cash reward for tip-offs on foreign spies

China warns of "dangerous love" with spies

CIA operations could be disrupted by new Wikileaks release

The paper said this investigation had centred on one former CIA operative but there was not enough evidence to arrest him. He now lives in another Asian country.

In 2012, an official at China's security ministry was arrested on suspicion of spying for the US. He was said to have been lured into the CIA. No other such arrests appear to have reached public attention during that time.

Obama questioned slow intelligence

Matt Apuzzo, a New York Times journalist who worked on the story, told the BBC: "One of the really troubling things about this is that we still don't know what happened.

"There's a divide within the American government over whether there was a mole inside the CIA or whether this was a tradecraft problem, that the CIA agents got sloppy and got discovered, or whether the Chinese managed to hack communications."

A few years later in 2015, the CIA pulled staff out of the US embassy in Beijing, after a hack blamed on the Chinese state exposed information about millions of US federal employees. If the events of 2010-2012 were helped by a similar hack, it was not one that was made public.

The disappearance of so many spies damaged a network it had taken years to build up, the New York Times reports, and hampered operations for years afterwards, even prompting questions from within the Obama administration as to why intelligence had slowed.

Officials said it was one of the worst security breaches of recent years.

By 2013, the Chinese government seemed to have lost its ability to identify US agents and the CIA moved back to trying to rebuild its network.

Media captionLast year, China warned government officials to watch out for spies - and not fall in love with them

Mr Apuzzo continued: "For many years China and the US have been locked in this spy battle that's been going on behind the scenes. While doing this story we uncovered that Chinese intelligence have been able to infiltrate an NSA outpost in Taiwan. It goes back and forth."

The story was published during a temporary vacuum at the top of diplomatic relations between the two countries.

The Trump administration has named Terry Branstad, who is the governor of Iowa, as its ambassador to China but he has not yet moved to Beijing.

Cui Tiankai, China's ambassador to the US, has not commented, but in a recent press release, he mentioned "the current positive momentum that the China-US relationship enjoys".

國安副部長秘書李輝間諜案內幕 

2015-05-20

近日,有海外中文雜誌引述消息來源稱,中共十八大後以高票連任國安部長的耿惠昌,因〝並未完全與週案切割〞,再加上近年來國安內部人員中爆出的間諜案對國安部造成的打擊,耿惠昌前途堪憂。該報導並透露了反間諜人員在高層宴會上當場抓人等內幕。

國安部上演〝無間道〞 抓間諜內幕被曝光

據海外中文雜誌《內幕》報導,有來自北京的可靠消息稱,由於未能完全與前中共中央政法委書記周永康切割,加上國安部曝出的近20年來最大間諜案醜聞等原因,耿惠昌已變成一個〝必須被取代的人物〞

報導表示,反間諜人員因其長期與間諜打交道,自己更是對方間諜機構的重點關注對象,因此最有可能自己也變成間諜。國安部副部長陸忠偉的秘書李輝涉就是最典型的一個實例。而李輝成為給美國中央情報局提供國家機密的間諜過程,〝猶如電影《無間道》〞一般,足以令人大吃一驚。

報導引述來自北京國安部門的消息來源透露,李輝其實最早是由加拿大皇家騎警發展成重要線人,然後皇家騎警又把他送給了美國聯邦調查局(FBI),接著FBI又把他送給了美國中央情報局,最後CIA把他變成了間諜。

據披露,由於李輝的洩密,中方派遣到美國的間諜人員相繼出事。於是,中方開始調查內部間諜,並發現了有一個與美國經常聯繫的信號,只是一直搞不明白這個信號是從哪裡發出去的,這個間諜的方位一直無法確定。

據知情人士透露,在2012年元旦期間,中國反間諜人員突然走進國安部的副部長、部長助理等高官聚餐的一個宴會會場,令在場的人大吃一驚。

原來,是當天晚宴期間,李輝用手機向美方發出信號後,匆忙之中忘了退出方位鎖定係統。這給了反間諜人員確定這個異常信號的機會。反間諜人員立即開始行動,並順藤摸瓜在國安部高官們的元旦宴會上,當場抓獲李輝。

據披露,李輝被抓後,他的老闆、國安部副部長陸忠偉以身體健康為藉口,提前從國安部退休了。

中共國安部20年來的最大間諜案

2012年5月,多家外媒報導了中共國安部副部長陸忠偉的秘書涉嫌向美國提供的情報,使中共在美的間諜網元氣大傷的報導。 《紐約時報》稱,那位〝國安部某副部長的秘書〞是中了美國中央情報局的〝美人計〞而被招募為間諜。

路透社則引述兩位直接了解此案的匿名消息來源透露說,向美國提供的情報的是中共國安部副部長陸忠偉的秘書李輝。這個間諜案讓時任中共國家主席的胡� Tao 濤〝Da Wei Zhen Nu大為震怒〞,親自下令必須徹查,据传,涉及350多人。

據稱,李輝傳給美國的情報涵蓋〝政治、經濟和戰略核武数量部署位置領域〞,但消息人士拒絕說明這些情報中共特工造成的傷害。

路透社還稱,從2011年開始,中共派到美國的特工多次被識破,引起國安部的警覺,2012年1月至3月間,洩密的這名秘書被逮捕。國安部的內部調查發現,他已為中情局工作多年,提供中共海外間諜網的情報,引發中共20年來最大的情報醜聞。

消息人士還說,儘管爆出間諜案,但當局經過調查後認定陸忠偉本人並沒有為美國情報機構工作,他只是在選用助理之前沒有對他進行足夠的調查。時年59歲的陸忠偉即將面臨退休。

明镜网引知情者指,被美国策反的国安部秘书的上司,是去年才任命的国安部副部长陆忠伟。2012年59岁的陆忠伟是上海人,学者出身,是日本问题专家,毕业于黑龙江大学外语系日语专业,加入国安部后长期以学者名义在中国现代国际关系研究院任职,官至院长。

陆忠伟以国家安全部副部长头衔在内地媒体公开报道,是于去年8月他陪同中共政治局委员、政法委副书记王乐泉出访太平洋岛国巴哈马。陆是全国政协委员,2009年在全国两会建议关注中国粮食安全问题。他还是博士生导师。消息指,由于陆的秘书出问题,累及他曾任职的中国现代国际关系研究院要被当局调查,有关人员暂时停止出境参加各种活动。

2011年,中国现代国际关系研究院院长陆忠伟,升任国安部副部长,这个研究院是国安部的下属单位,

现任国安部长耿惠昌也曾担任院长一职。陆当年已经59岁,即将退休,他万万没想到自己的贴身秘书

竟然是美方间谍,导致大量情报源源不断地被送往美国中央情报局。

美籍华人上海入境被捕  国安局:他是FBI线人

2017-04-25 22:25  来源: 星岛日报 

据可靠消息,美籍华人李凯(男,约五十五岁)于二〇一六年秋从美国入境中国时被上海市国家安全局拘捕并接受调查。目前此案已移交上海市检察机关,李凯将被以间谍罪罪名起诉。其被指控于二〇一〇年至今,接受美FBI派遣,利用其与内地的生意往来多次窃取中国科研机构内部情况,针对中国国防军工领域从事情报搜集活动。

另据消息称,李凯上世纪八十年代末赴美国加州留学,后加入美国籍并定居纽约,在纽约有自己的公司从事军工产品贸易,与内地上海、天津等地多家国防科研机构有着密切的商贸往来。

美国过去之所以能够占据上风,主要有三大优势,一是美国财大势强,能够付得起钱。当中国公务员平均月入几千元人民币之时,中情局每月给的情报费有上万美元,重要情报奖励更有几十万美元,这对很多人具有强烈的诱惑力;二是美国的普世价值观,吸引了一些中国体制内的自由派;三是美国强大的科技,让不少中国人觉得为美国中情局工作,可以无后顾之忧。 

但随着中美国力的此长彼消,中情局的谍战优势逐渐弱化。以情报费为例,中国国安部给线人的费用在过去十多年直线上升,据说可达上百万美元,出手之阔绰已超过了中情局;而美国在各地搞的颜色革命,有自由无民主,国破山河乱,让中国自由派深受震撼;在科技方面,中国也迎头赶上。

中国的量子电脑已面世,在其面前,美国现行的

密码体系,不过是一堆豆腐渣工程。在此背景下,

美国在华谍网崩溃,只是迟早的事。

2019年4月,在弗罗里达马阿拉哥庄园被捕的

上海籍中国女人张玉婧同志 2018年7月2日晚,神秘中国女人张玉婧出现在

法国普罗旺斯奔牛村王健下榻的酒店。

Image result for 张玉婧护照

Inline image

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):