设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:红树林
万维读者网 > 五 味 斋 > 帖子
有人把CNN当成他们的唯一消息来源。lol
送交者: 绿野仙人 2019年10月21日21:59:24 于 [五 味 斋] 发送悄悄话

On Monday evening, James O'Keefe posted a cryptic tweet that teases a potential #MeToo scandal, and it just might rock CNN to its core.

In the video, O'Keefe made the bombshell announcement that they have sexual harassment allegations against a high-ranking CNN executive on video tape.

sponsor

"I just got off the phone with a high-ranking CNN executive, where I asked him for comment about some very very serious charges levels against him by others at CNN, and we have those allegations all on video tape. You will not want to mis the next installment of our Expose CNN story. Stay tuned", said O'Keefe.

***Get Your FREE Trump/Melania Christmas Coin While Supplies Last***

Here's the must-see full video:

Here's the message he tweeted along with the video above:

"I have made dozens of phone calls to CNN employees over the past week and no one wanted to talk or give us a comment. After tomorrow, they won't have a choice", O'Keefe tweeted along with the hashtag #MeTooCNN.

Over the past 7 days, Project Veritas has been releasing hidden video recordings of CNN employees spilling the beans  on the networks bias against President Trump.

However, this new tease from Project Veritas could take things to a whole new level. If CNN finds themselves in the midst of a sexual harassment scandal, they will be forced to come out of the shadows and comment on these very serious charges.

Stay tuned right here on TrendingPolitics.com for the latest Project Veritas drop!

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2018: 理想的美国,和欧洲澳洲加拿大韩日等民
2018: 这世界几十年来如不是美国镇着,不知几