簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:紅樹林
萬維讀者網 > 五 味 齋 > 帖子
Spring Soccer Game I(春季足球之一)
送交者: 天邊的紅霞 2020年03月25日14:39:28 於 [五 味 齋] 發送悄悄話

2014-04-19

【Aiden in English】

Spring Recreation Soccer is a real bummer, which is organized by Montgomery United Soccer Club. It is said that there were no coaches, no scores, no refs, and even no goalies last year. Throughout the past a little attention to our complaints made some changes. And about time, too! Now we are lucky to have goalies blocking shots, coaches telling us what to do, refs calling fouls and throws, and score keeping.

Our first game was against Light Green (I don't know their team name). Immediately, we scored two goals (one by me) and got an early lead. We continued to play and all went well until our goalie didn't decide to pick up the ball. It rolled into the goal, and then the game became 2-2.

Our team decided to kick it up a notch. At the last few minutes, we buried the ball in the corner of the net. We won the game and at the same time, we named our team the Green Grass because grass overcame challenges together, and so did we.

【紅霞譯文】

由蒙哥馬利足球聯合俱樂部舉辦的春季娛樂性足球比賽稀里馬哈,純屬鬧着玩瞎起鬨。據說去年賽季中,既沒教練,也無比分,更看不到裁判,甚至連守門員都成了多餘。鑑於大家種種不滿,這回組委會總算稍加改進,不再懵人混事啦﹗今年,我們慶幸一有守門員把家,二有教練指導,三有裁判主持公道,四有比分記錄在案。

首場比賽我們與淺綠色球隊相遇,其隊名我無從所知。很快地,我們先聲奪人踢進了兩球,有一球由我大腳射門命中,比分暫時領先。比賽繼續進行,一切都非常順利,直到我們的守門員猶豫不決,致使搖搖晃晃的足球不着急不着慌地從他手下滾過,比分旋即被追成二比二平。

我們下決心奮力拼搏,在最後僅剩的幾分鐘內,大家齊心合力,將球從球網邊角斜射入門,終於再下一城,我們以勝利告終,同時並自封本隊“綠茵”之美名,既然腳下草坪都會眾志成城,我們又何嘗不能贏得挑戰呢﹖

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2019: 好玩,我問你:難民不能進自己家,但可
2019: 川黑來了!