簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:紅樹林
萬維讀者網 > 五 味 齋 > 帖子
2014 NPSD Art Show(2014年北賓州學區藝術展)
送交者: 天邊的紅霞 2020年03月27日12:37:11 於 [五 味 齋] 發送悄悄話

2014-05-29

【Aiden in English】

Every year, an art show is held at the North Penn High School. There's music, refreshments, and you guessed it, art which was represented from kindergarten to the 12th grade of North Penn School District (NPSD).

I'm only in 5th grade. Since my artwork wasn't as amazing as a 10th or 11th graders, it was hung in the gym where not a lot of people would travel all the way across the galleries.

I drew a yellow minion from “Despicable Me” with crayons. The minion seemed more appealing to me than the other creatures, simply because it played as a stupid, yet hilarious role in the movie. Frankly speaking, it was nowhere near as cool as the artworks in the galleries. The galleries held true masterpieces. If I had to say who drew it, my answer would be pros. All the paintings had texture and shading perfect; the clay so detailed that it would look like in real life; and the pictures were simply sensational. Hopefully someday I could catch up with drawing, painting, and molding just like the 10th-12th graders.

【紅霞譯文】

每年北賓州學區藝術展都會在北賓州高中舉行,伴有音樂演奏、小吃茶點、還有你猜到的來自學前班至高中四年級學生的藝術作品。

我身為五年級小學生,作品水平無法與高中二、三年級學生相媲美,只能懸掛在遠離畫廊的體育館內,因此沒有多少人捨近求遠跋涉到這裡貓上一眼。

我用蠟筆畫了同名電影《神偷奶爸》中的黃色小丑,因為它笨拙滑稽,比其它角色更能打動我。坦率地說,本人實際水平與畫廊中的展品差距甚遠,那裡的繪畫堪稱藝術傑作,質地紋理清晰,素描明暗適度,雕塑翔實逼真,攝影唯美壯觀,夠得上大師級專業水平。但願有一天我也能像高中二~四年級的兄長師姐那樣,用素描、繪畫和塑像謳歌生活。

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2019: 再貼一遍,讚美我們川粉頭頭
2019: 剝了登徒子的罵川粉的畫皮,登徒子開始