简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:红树林
万维读者网 > 五 味 斋 > 帖子
2014 NPSD Art Show(2014年北宾州学区艺术展)
送交者: 天边的红霞 2020年03月27日12:37:11 于 [五 味 斋] 发送悄悄话

2014-05-29

【Aiden in English】

Every year, an art show is held at the North Penn High School. There's music, refreshments, and you guessed it, art which was represented from kindergarten to the 12th grade of North Penn School District (NPSD).

I'm only in 5th grade. Since my artwork wasn't as amazing as a 10th or 11th graders, it was hung in the gym where not a lot of people would travel all the way across the galleries.

I drew a yellow minion from “Despicable Me” with crayons. The minion seemed more appealing to me than the other creatures, simply because it played as a stupid, yet hilarious role in the movie. Frankly speaking, it was nowhere near as cool as the artworks in the galleries. The galleries held true masterpieces. If I had to say who drew it, my answer would be pros. All the paintings had texture and shading perfect; the clay so detailed that it would look like in real life; and the pictures were simply sensational. Hopefully someday I could catch up with drawing, painting, and molding just like the 10th-12th graders.

【红霞译文】

每年北宾州学区艺术展都会在北宾州高中举行,伴有音乐演奏、小吃茶点、还有你猜到的来自学前班至高中四年级学生的艺术作品。

我身为五年级小学生,作品水平无法与高中二、三年级学生相媲美,只能悬挂在远离画廊的体育馆内,因此没有多少人舍近求远跋涉到这里猫上一眼。

我用蜡笔画了同名电影《神偷奶爸》中的黄色小丑,因为它笨拙滑稽,比其它角色更能打动我。坦率地说,本人实际水平与画廊中的展品差距甚远,那里的绘画堪称艺术杰作,质地纹理清晰,素描明暗适度,雕塑翔实逼真,摄影唯美壮观,够得上大师级专业水平。但愿有一天我也能像高中二~四年级的兄长师姐那样,用素描、绘画和塑像讴歌生活。

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2019: 再贴一遍,赞美我们川粉头头
2019: 剥了登徒子的骂川粉的画皮,登徒子开始