簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:紅樹林
萬維讀者網 > 五 味 齋 > 帖子
2014 Carnegie Hall(2014年卡內基音樂廳)
送交者: 天邊的紅霞 2020年03月27日12:45:28 於 [五 味 齋] 發送悄悄話

2014-05-31

【Aiden in English】

Carnegie Hall of NYC is one of the best places to show off your musical talents in the world. The performances are held in majestic rooms and the audience is treated with the comfiest seats of all time. That being said, I was selected to perform the piano solo in Weill Recital Hall as a gold winner of Golden Key Music Festivity.

A long journey began with the piano recital held by my dearest piano teacher, Mrs. Solaiman and a live audition taken place in Golden Key Music Festival. I was going to play 3 minutes of Sonata Hob. XVI/6: Allegro in G by J. Haydn, a classical masterpiece on piano.

I became so psyched this morning. If a cartoonist were able to capture the moment I woke up, he would probably draw steam shooting out my ears and my head on fire. That all changed when I stepped onto stage. Stage fright overpowered my amazement. While I was playing my first note, something told me the performance wasn't exactly gonna go great.

It turned out that I was right. Gone was my fluid motion that piano artists always had. The smooth, quiet texture of the sonata flew out the window. As I started to get the tempo, things slowed down. I controlled the speed, which allowed my arms to swing gracefully and also gave me time to cover up my mistakes. It came out OK even though I forced myself to smile and all I wanted was to zoom off stage. As much as I felt like embarrassing, it was one of the greatest memories ever.

【紅霞譯文】

紐約卡內基音樂廳是全天下施展音樂天賦最理想的場所之一,演奏廳寬敞氣派,觀眾席舒適愜意,而我恰好有幸作為“金鑰匙音樂節”優勝獎選手親臨威爾演奏廳盡顯琴藝。

通往卡內基音樂廳演奏的歷程漫長,首先必須飽經最受我尊敬的鋼琴老師陳倫茜太太千錘百鍊,接着還要過關斬將通過“金鑰匙音樂節”現場面試選拔,最後才能贏取資格把歷時三分鐘之久的海頓經典鋼琴作品《G大調奏鳴曲——霍博肯十六第六首﹕快板》呈獻給各位來賓。

難怪今早我特別激動,如果漫畫家能夠捕捉到本人醒來那一瞬間,他定會勾勒出我兩耳噴氣滿頭冒火。待我登台表演之際,所有一切發生了天翻地覆的變化,恐懼怯場取代內心歡愉,隨着第一音符從指間游離而出,昂揚的鬥志立刻消失得無影無蹤。

正如我所說的,如果鋼琴藝術家缺乏“行到水窮處,坐看雲起時”那種表現流暢旋律的藝術手法,奏鳴曲平穩、安詳的特質便會蕩然無存。我開始調整表演節奏,讓心態逐漸穩定下來。一旦速度控製得當,我的手臂隨音樂開始翩翩起舞,駕馭音色變化的能力得以充分發揮。謝幕時雖然我皮笑肉不笑,巴不得趕緊退場,但從總體來說彈得挺好。撇開稍微有點尷尬窘態不說,本次演出叫我終生難忘。

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2019: 再貼一遍,讚美我們川粉頭頭
2019: 剝了登徒子的罵川粉的畫皮,登徒子開始