简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:红树林
万维读者网 > 五 味 斋 > 帖子
Spring Soccer Game III(春季足球之三)
送交者: 天边的红霞 2020年03月28日10:48:28 于 [五 味 斋] 发送悄悄话

2014-06-07

【Aiden in English】

The Spring Soccer season's teams are too unbalanced. You have the not-so-goods against the amazings. My team of Green Grass would qualify for the not-so-good, and the black team of Night Hawks would fall into the amazing. But after today's game, I'm having the second thought about it.

The beginning wasn't so bad. At one point, we were in the lead but that lasted a few seconds due to the black team's muscle: Alan. He looked like a giant around 5'8"/1.76 meters and could kill the ball two times as far as the field. I felt it because I was a goalie. He had no mercy and blasted the ball into the goal. I appeared to be lucky enough to catch one and deflected another. In the end, however, my inexperience caught up and let in two goals. At the half time the score was 2-1 Black, a firm lead.

Just as the 2nd half, began, our goalie let in a goal, widening the lead. When you think the Green Grass had given up, we charged back. At one point, we were shooting every minute. Bang! We scored, but it wasn't enough. No, and it stayed that way till the end of the game, 3-2 Black. Even though we lost, the number was close. Since Black kept undefeated among four teams, it meant that we could actually put up a fight.

【红霞译文】

春季足球赛季的球队水平参差不齐,大致可归为“不咋地”队与“了不起”队。我们绿草队战绩“不咋地”,而身穿黑色制服的夜鹰队却表现“了不起”。今天经过两队实战较量之后,我对比赛有了新的认识。

比赛开盘进行得不错,我们一度领先,但好景不长,几秒钟之内就被黑队勇将思源扭转乾坤。思源看起来像个巨人,身高五英尺八寸/176公分,只要大脚一踢,球应声便飞过球场两倍以远,作为上半场守门员,我对他脚下神威感触极深。思源丝毫不留情,动不动就把球带近球门。我非常运气,居然拦下一球并扑出另外一球,尽管终因经验不足而未能看住两球。半场结束时,黑队先声夺人,暂以二比一的优势领先。

下半场开始,我队守门员大意,让对方再下一城,将比分拉大。此时此刻,我们绿草队并未没有气馁,相反却全力出击积极拼杀。“砰”﹗我们又扳回一球,可惜为时已晚,黑队最终三比二险胜绿队。因为黑队是四支球队中唯一保持不败记录的常胜将军,我们能将比分逼近,也说明本队斗志可嘉。

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2019: 致淡紫:为什么共和党的理念不能完全Wo
2019: I Love you all