簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:紅樹林
萬維讀者網 > 五 味 齋 > 帖子
Last Day of 5th Grade(五年級最後一天)
送交者: 天邊的紅霞 2020年03月29日07:42:26 於 [五 味 齋] 發送悄悄話

2014-06-18

【Aiden in English】

I have a broken-heart to say my goodbyes to the 5th grade. It was one of my best years ever and Mr. Holloran, my amazing teacher, was so spectacular that he always encouraged us to do our best. But most of all, the 5th grade was the most awesome in developing a better sense of responsibilities and empowering ourselves to become the independent learners.

This year, I certainly uncovered some real and fabulous skills. For example, my writing ideas excelled far more creative than the 4th grade, and the way I expressed myself looked much better. As a result, my writing pieces flourished with deliverance and passion. So much that I began writing a blog and looked for my voice.

What also truly thrilled me was the speed that I wrote. Twelve months earlier, I would stress over a tractate from hours to weeks. Now an essay could be completed in 30-40 minutes, which was a significant achievement.

Speaking of speed, my confidence in math often transferred into careless errors. I have to understand what Ms. Kornstein, my math teacher, pointed out. Sometimes it is not about how fast I solve a math problem. As a matter of fact, it is about the problem solving process and accuracy. One quick error can have a scaffolding effect, particularly in Algebra. 

Nevertheless, this is also why I really loved the 5th grade. However, there is no time to cry over it because of a whole summer of fun ahead.

Happy summer!!

【紅霞譯文】

告別五年級生涯令我心碎,因有十分出色的班主任豪勒阮先生不斷鼓勵我們積極向上而使這一年時光難忘。當然最重要的還有,五年級不僅教我們開始意識責任感,而且讓我們增強獨立學習的自覺性。

今年,我的確有了長足的進步。舉例來說,我的寫作思路比四年級豐富許多,表達自己內心世界的能力也大有提高,這樣寫出來的文章既風趣又耐讀,為此,我居然扛起筆桿子,通過博客抒發心聲。

值得驕傲的是本人寫作速度之快。十二月前為完成一篇短文,我曾經得耗掉幾個鐘頭甚至數周。今非昔比,眼下我書寫一篇文章最多不超過三、四十分鐘,可見進步顯著。

說到速度,粗心大意千萬要不得,我在數學上的表現恰巧說明這一點。的確,我應好好領悟數學老師科恩斯坦女士的諄諄教誨,解決數學問題有時不能光想圖快而忽視了準確性,粗枝大葉往往會讓人前功盡棄,尤其在代數方面。

上述所及事例足以構成我喜歡五年級的真正原因,然而快樂的暑假即將來臨,目前我暫且來不及感慨過去。

預祝暑假愉快﹗﹗

2014-06-15_Dozer0001.JPG

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖