简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:红树林
万维读者网 > 五 味 斋 > 帖子
Last Day of 5th Grade(五年级最后一天)
送交者: 天边的红霞 2020年03月29日07:42:26 于 [五 味 斋] 发送悄悄话

2014-06-18

【Aiden in English】

I have a broken-heart to say my goodbyes to the 5th grade. It was one of my best years ever and Mr. Holloran, my amazing teacher, was so spectacular that he always encouraged us to do our best. But most of all, the 5th grade was the most awesome in developing a better sense of responsibilities and empowering ourselves to become the independent learners.

This year, I certainly uncovered some real and fabulous skills. For example, my writing ideas excelled far more creative than the 4th grade, and the way I expressed myself looked much better. As a result, my writing pieces flourished with deliverance and passion. So much that I began writing a blog and looked for my voice.

What also truly thrilled me was the speed that I wrote. Twelve months earlier, I would stress over a tractate from hours to weeks. Now an essay could be completed in 30-40 minutes, which was a significant achievement.

Speaking of speed, my confidence in math often transferred into careless errors. I have to understand what Ms. Kornstein, my math teacher, pointed out. Sometimes it is not about how fast I solve a math problem. As a matter of fact, it is about the problem solving process and accuracy. One quick error can have a scaffolding effect, particularly in Algebra. 

Nevertheless, this is also why I really loved the 5th grade. However, there is no time to cry over it because of a whole summer of fun ahead.

Happy summer!!

【红霞译文】

告别五年级生涯令我心碎,因有十分出色的班主任豪勒阮先生不断鼓励我们积极向上而使这一年时光难忘。当然最重要的还有,五年级不仅教我们开始意识责任感,而且让我们增强独立学习的自觉性。

今年,我的确有了长足的进步。举例来说,我的写作思路比四年级丰富许多,表达自己内心世界的能力也大有提高,这样写出来的文章既风趣又耐读,为此,我居然扛起笔杆子,通过博客抒发心声。

值得骄傲的是本人写作速度之快。十二月前为完成一篇短文,我曾经得耗掉几个钟头甚至数周。今非昔比,眼下我书写一篇文章最多不超过三、四十分钟,可见进步显著。

说到速度,粗心大意千万要不得,我在数学上的表现恰巧说明这一点。的确,我应好好领悟数学老师科恩斯坦女士的谆谆教诲,解决数学问题有时不能光想图快而忽视了准确性,粗枝大叶往往会让人前功尽弃,尤其在代数方面。

上述所及事例足以构成我喜欢五年级的真正原因,然而快乐的暑假即将来临,目前我暂且来不及感慨过去。

预祝暑假愉快﹗﹗

2014-06-15_Dozer0001.JPG

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖