分类广告
版主:红树林
万维读者网 > 五 味 斋 > 帖子
Boardwalk on the Beach,MD(马里兰州海滨步行大道)
送交者: 天边的红霞 2020年03月29日07:55:26 于 [五 味 斋] 发送悄悄话

2014-06-20

Ocean City MD0001.JPG

【Aiden in English】

Ocean City of Maryland was starting to disappoint me. There was a boardwalk with no entertainment on the beach. The attractions were only seen in town including the eateries, and everything was ridiculously expensive. For example, a diner at the Embers Restaurant would be worth $35 for a meal of all-you-can-eat (AUCE), while at home it would almost treat 2 people. A diner at Blu Crabhouse & Raw Bar could cost $120 for an AUCE jumbo crab buffet. A crab was the size of my head while the diner only ate two before burping. It's 60 bucks for a single crab! Think of how many video games I could buy with that amount of cash.

Also this Ocean City didn't offer any treats like funnel cake. Instead, shops sold pizza and other junks that cost way too much.

It is funny that there were a ton of miniature golf areas. They seemed to attract more tourists than the other recreation. Dad and I enjoyed a 18-hole course which took at least 2 hours. It looked like more about being in a lively atmosphere than playing, considering no one was really wandering the streets.

Recommendation: go to beaches with versatile boardwalks.

【红霞译文】

马里兰州海洋城渐渐叫我失望起来,海滨步行大道两侧单调乏味,没有什么像样的娱乐场所,旅游景点包括小吃商店全部集中在城区中心,而且每样东西贵得离谱。举例来讲,“余火饭馆”内尽管各色食物任你随意享用,但每人收费35美元,几乎是我家门口叫价的两倍﹔而“蓝蟹房原味酒吧”提供巨型螃蟹自助餐,每人收费120美元,其螃蟹块头大如本人的脑袋,就餐人撑死能吃下两个如此肥硕的家伙,这么一算,每只螃蟹高达60美元﹗试想一下,我花这些钱不知可以买回多少套视频游戏。

另外,眼前这个海洋城并无其它像漏斗蛋糕之类的风味小吃,店铺只知道兜卖比萨饼还有垃圾食品,而且价格不菲。

有趣的是,小型高尔夫球场遍地开花,看上去好像比其它娱乐项目更能招揽游客。我和爸爸非常喜欢打一盘18洞高尔夫球,不知不觉地耗掉了两个钟头。的确,投身热闹场面要比打球本身更具吸引力,有谁专程跑到这里来逛街压马路。

最终建议大家﹕今后如若要去海滩,那么一定要去步行大道上有吃有玩的海滩。

06-20-14_Ocean City of MD-50001.JPG

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖