简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:红树林
万维读者网 > 五 味 斋 > 帖子
YMCA Camp—Handball(基督教青年会营手球)
送交者: 天边的红霞 2020年03月30日12:50:05 于 [五 味 斋] 发送悄悄话

2014-06-25

【Aiden in English】

The FIFA World Cup 2014 is in season. Because soccer or football is so popular globally, we played a game of it at the summer camp.

But we tweaked a few things. The game we played was called Handball. It was basically soccer with your hands, and you passed by throwing the ball to another player. If the ball was dropped, then it's a turnover. The objective was to go the ball in the net of a small goal. The only thing different from soccer was a pass to be completed before shooting. It sounds simple. During the game, it's not. The game was based on how you defended. To me, my team kind of played like Germany, Italy, and England quickly striking and then retreating to a defensive position. That's why I liked those teams.

Handball was also very different from soccer. Scoring was much easier, and turnovers happened fast. However, because it's easier, it made me feel like a real soccer player. Someday, I really want to be a soccer player.

【红霞译文】

2014年国际足联世界杯正如火如荼地进行着,因为足球在全世界范围内如此受人厚爱,今天我们在夏令营里也展开比赛。

但是我们稍做更动,把足球变成手球,用手将球传给队友,如果足球落地,对方获得球权﹔球被扔入对方微型球门得分。与足球唯一不同的地方在于,一方必须突破另一方全部防守之后方得射门。听起来很简单,不过玩起来却没这么容易,如何防守才是关键。在我看来,我的队打法上很像德国队、意大利队以及英格兰队,神速出击并迅速恢复防守站位,这就是为什么我喜欢上述各队的原因。

当然手球跟足球有很大不同,得分容易得多,而且断球快,争夺激烈。正因如此,我才喜爱足球,但愿有一天我能成为名符其实的足球队员。

08-17-10_ Training Session-70001.JPG

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖