簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:紅樹林
萬維讀者網 > 五 味 齋 > 帖子
Visit GSK(參觀葛蘭素史克製藥公司)
送交者: 天邊的紅霞 2020年03月30日13:01:31 於 [五 味 齋] 發送悄悄話

2014-06-29

【Aiden in English】

Mom has just switched her job from Merck to GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) lately, both in research and development division of the top-notch pharmaceutical companies. Today, she took my little sis and me to have a peek inside the building.

At first, the building seemed just like Merck with glass windows and flat roofs. But soon, I discovered that GSK looked much better in display. There were beautiful gardens, natural landscaping, open fields for outdoor sports (basketball, volleyball, tennis, softball, jogging trail, etc), and fancier architecture on the campus. It felt as if you didn't only come to work, but enjoy your life at the same time.

Inside GSK also looked far more shining and modern in design. Unlike Merck, AC system kept cool in summer and warm in winter. However, the place was a maze. Everything looked the same, so getting lost became extremely easy. Even though she worked there, Mom also found it frustrating to navigate the halls by far. When we found the exit, I couldn't help but smiling. At least now I know that the place Mom works at is nice and cool.

【紅霞譯文】

媽媽剛從默克公司轉到葛蘭素史克公司上班,兩家研發部門都是世界製藥行業中頂尖機構,今天她要帶我和妹妹一起現場參觀葛蘭素史克。

乍看上去,兩家公司外觀並無多大區別,落地玻璃窗配上平式房頂,但不久你會發現,葛蘭素史克布局講究,不僅花園漂亮、景觀自然、場地空曠,不僅為你提供籃球、排球、壘球、散步等健身強體的戶外運動空間,而且建築時髦,讓你在工作之餘儘可能享受生活。

葛蘭素史克公司內部敞亮設計入時,有一點與默克公司明顯不同,夏天需要涼爽的時候空調製冷,冬天需要保溫的時候暖氣加熱。然而,葛蘭素史克布局猶如迷宮,什麼東西都像一個模子複製出來的,很容易走失。媽媽雖在此工作,但至今尚未弄清東南西北,等我們走出大樓,我忍不住大笑起來。不管怎樣,我非常欣慰媽媽上班的地方愜意舒適。

2014-06-29_GSK-20001.JPG

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2019: 佛教是整個人類的宗教