设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:红树林
万维读者网 > 五 味 斋 > 帖子
YMCA Camp—Outdoor Pool-II(基督教青年会营戏水池之二)
送交者: 天边的红霞 2020年04月01日15:34:29 于 [五 味 斋] 发送悄悄话

【Aiden in English】

The 4th Street Pool in Lansdale is probably one of the best community pools ever. Last time, I couldn't go on the best slide there because no one would offer the qualified test. Today, a counselor gave me the test, and it was easier than easy. I swam around 50 yards/45.7 meters, then treaded water for two minutes. As soon as I passed, I bolted for the blue slide.

The blue slide drops a child into the deep end from 3 feet/0.9 meters up in the air. It is so cool. I was instantly addicted and probably the closest I would ever come to flying. And at the very moment you drop, your body seems to float in slow motion. Every time, the ride made me feel better and I would even call it relaxing. We also challenged our friends to race down two slides side by side. I can't say I was the fastest, but certainly not the slowest.

Just as fast as we flew out of the slide, time flied too. In what felt like minutes, it went from 1:15 to 2:45 pm. All things have an end, so unfortunately, this one came to an end, whether I liked it or not.

【红霞译文】

兰斯代尔“四街戏水池”可能是社区级最好的戏水池之一,上次我因没有资格考试而未能享受风光无限的水上漂流。这回辅导员负责监考,考试本身比较容易,先来一段大约50码/45.7米远的游泳,接着踩水两分钟。刚通过全部测验,我如离弦的弓箭迅速消失在蓝色漂流之中。

蓝色漂流将人从3英尺/0.9米高处冲向池底,感觉很酷,我即刻玩上了瘾,这大概叫我觉得最像在空中飞翔,下沉入水前那一瞬间,整个身体好似慢慢漂浮。每来过一回,我都倍感愉悦轻松,伙伴们更是你追我赶竞相争先,我不算最快、但绝非最慢的一位。

我们漂流得越欢,光阴过得越快,仿佛度年如日,眨眼的功夫,时间从下午一点一刻跳至两点三刻,路再远终有尽头,事再好终有结束,漂流同样如此,无论我喜欢与否。

2013-07-21_Band Test-30001.JPG

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2019: 人之初,性都本善,苟不教,性乃迁