分类广告
版主:红树林
万维读者网 > 五 味 斋 > 帖子
Ocean City, NJ(新泽西州海洋城)
送交者: 天边的红霞 2020年04月01日15:45:02 于 [五 味 斋] 发送悄悄话

2014-07-12

Ocean City0001.JPG

【Aiden in English】

The beach becomes one of the best places to be during the summer. The cool water is perfect for the hot day. However, that was not the case when Dad and I went to the beach in Ocean City, NJ. The water was absolutely freezing! It seemed like swimming in the Arctic Ocean. I didn't stay very long since I was afraid to catch a cold, and today wasn't exactly hot enough to swim in the Atlantic Ocean.

We went to the boardwalk instead. Even though the ocean was cold, the day turned out to be a blast. Dad and I had some fantastic thin crust pizza. It tasted nice and crunchy with ham and sausage sprinkled on top. The pizza was accompanied by crispy curly fries on the side.

After the feast, we roamed the amazing boardwalk where it was covered with people. There was music, treats, games, and souvenir shops. Everyone seemed to be having a good time. I think that people were here for the atmosphere. Maybe having fun is more to doing things you want. At the same time, it's also about being with people.

【红霞译文】

海滨是夏季最好的去处之一,大热天泡在海水里纳凉太合时宜。不过今天,我和爸爸深入新泽西海洋城,尚未感到如此惬意爽快,水冻得要死﹗犹如置身北冰洋一般。我没法久留水中,不然非得感冒不可,此刻大西洋并非适合游泳。

我和爸爸起身前往海滨步行大道,尽管海水很冷,但心情大好,就地买了些好吃的薄饼比萨,上面点缀火腿和香肠,味道香酥,外加脆皮炸薯条卷丝。

吃饱喝足之后,我们加入人流大军,漫游于滨海大道,乐行、小吃店、礼品屋星罗棋布,人人兴致高涨。我想,前来光顾此地的游客一定喜欢这里的氛围,或许人生之乐就是做你想做的事情,同时你也热衷与人为友。

2013-07-04_Boogie Board0001.JPG

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2019: 人之初,性都本善,苟不教,性乃迁