简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:红树林
万维读者网 > 五 味 斋 > 帖子
YMCA Camp—Flag Football-1(夺旗式美式足球之一)
送交者: 天边的红霞 2020年04月03日18:01:33 于 [五 味 斋] 发送悄悄话

2014-07-24

Aiden in English

You can't come to a Sports Summer Camp and don't want to play football. That's just how it is, no matter whether there is two-hand touch, flag, or tackle (hopefully not). Football is everywhere. So today, I played flag football two hours straight.

First of all, flag football is about pulling the belt off on the person's waist. No injuries, except for pulled muscles and cramps, should happen, and no blitzes or QB sneaks are allowed. Even though flag football is fun, there are some setbacks. For one, if a receiver catches a ball, his flag must be pulled. However, the flag is a moving strip of which is extremely hard to grab. If you're quick to react (like I am), then it won't be a problem to juke defenders. Especially if you jump, that loses everyone. Today's best play was probably when a kid named Chris (nicknamed Cheatcode) caught a hail-mary pass, did a 180 like a pro, and zipped between two defenders as if they weren't there. It became the most amazing play of my life other than the NFL.

Football is probably the coolest sport ever. Abilities are tested, and only the strong will rise.

【红霞译文】

你一旦来参加体育夏令营,不可能不玩美式足球(或称橄榄球)。不管是用双手传统式打法,还是夺旗式游戏玩耍,或是熊抱式无赖拼抢(但愿不要这样),总之,美式足球家喻户晓。今天,我一口气连续玩了两个钟头。

夺旗式美式足球首先要把拴在人们腰间的带子给揪下来,通常并不伤害身体,如果不把肌肉拉伤抽筋之类的问题算作受伤的话,当然必须杜绝突击和四分卫袭进打法。尽管夺旗式美式足球玩起来非常过瘾,但也有不尽人意的地方。其中之一,接球员握住球后,其腰旗必须被拉下来,可腰旗是条移动的带子,特别难抓。如果你灵活机动(像我一样)连蹦带跳,那么肯定可以从来回移动的防守球员身上夺下旗子。今天玩得最好的当属名叫克里斯(外号唬人”)的男孩,他能做祈祷圣母传球,像职业球员那样转身180度,并在两名后卫之间穿来穿去,根本没把防守球员放在眼里,这是除美国橄榄球联盟球赛外我所玩的夺旗式美式足球最为精彩的一场。

美式足球也许算得上最酷的运动项目,实力之间的较量,唯有强者才能胜出。

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2019: 哲学教会人们思维,数学把思维形式化,