簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:紅樹林
萬維讀者網 > 五 味 齋 > 帖子
YMCA Camp—Basketball(基督教青年會營籃球)
送交者: 天邊的紅霞 2020年04月03日18:08:51 於 [五 味 齋] 發送悄悄話

2014-07-28

Aiden in English

Basketball just might be my favorite sport. It's fairly simple and easy to catch on no matter how old you are. Only issue is that I'm not very offensive. You see, today, the best player in the Basketball Camp wasn't me, but a 3rd grader who was two years younger than I. Why? Because he drove and blasted through the opponent's defense.

I just don't have such driving ability, the ability to run and dribble to the basket without caring about the person in front of me. Also I don't the "eye" that I can sense where everyone is on the court even without turning my head to look around almost every 5 seconds. That makes it tough for me to create and execute a play for the team. In other words, I can't play a point guard.

Basketball might be characteristic of an easy concept and happen to be my favorite sport. But one thing becomes certain: basketball is a hard one.

【紅霞譯文】

籃球權且算作本人熱衷的體育運動,既容易上手,又玩起來方便,更無所謂年紀大小。我不善進攻,如果說今日籃球夏令營最好的選手是一位三年級比我小兩歲的男孩,你應明白我所表達的意思。為什麼呢﹖原因在於他會突破對方球員防守深入籃下。

我一沒那本事,不管前面有沒有人阻攔帶球上籃﹔二沒那眼力勁兒,毋需每隔五秒鐘扭頭轉身,就能眼觀六路耳聞八方,單憑這點,我無法成為全隊打法靈活球技精湛的主力核心,換句話說,我勝任不了組織後衛。

籃球或許簡便易行,恰好適合我這種人,但有一點可以肯定﹕籃球很難打。

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2019: 哲學教會人們思維,數學把思維形式化,