設萬維讀者為首頁 廣告服務 技術服務 聯繫我們 關於萬維
簡體 繁體 手機版
分類廣告
版主:紅樹林
萬維讀者網 > 五 味 齋 > 帖子
Mesoamerican Biological Corridor(南下中美洲生物通道)
送交者: 天邊的紅霞 2020年04月04日08:54:49 於 [五 味 齋] 發送悄悄話

七夕節,2014-08-02

Tour Map0001.JPG

Aiden in English

The Mesoamerican Biological Corridor of UNESCO World Heritage Site is the place to be for the summer. There is nothing like a paradise for relaxing because of its beautiful barrier reefs, white beaches, open blue skies, and abundant marine creatures. So my family booked a flight of US Airways and packed our bags from Philadelphia, PA to Miami, FL where Carnival Glory waited to take us to the heavenly Western Caribbean.

And one of the best ways through the area is to go on a cruise ship. Cruises are the most luxurious and coolest, not to mention style. By the looks of it, our ship became the largest with 15 floors of fun, food, and friendly people (Triple F) docked in the Miami Port. However, our cabin was perfectly fit for my tiny sis not four people. It looked even smaller than the one that Mom and I traveled via Celebrity Xpedition in Galapagos Islands. Four full-size beds occupied the entire room and left little space for a chair.

Nevertheless, this ship sounded really good except for the cramped room. There were some pretty cool adventures ahead of us in a week. But still, I just couldn't wait to get going on this epic journey.

【紅霞譯文】

聯合國教科文組織《世界遺產名錄》的“中美洲生物通道”不失為夏季度假的優勝美地,漂亮的堡礁、白色的沙灘、浩瀚的藍天、豐富的海洋生物把這一帶地貌景致打造得美輪美奐,宛若仙境。正因如此,我們全家預訂了全美航空公司航班,打點好行裝,欣然從賓州費城飛往佛州邁阿密市,“嘉年華‧光榮”號遊輪率領老少三代南下西加勒比海直搗人間天堂。

出遊該地區最好的方式之一就是乘坐遊輪,遊輪豪華舒適,且不說品位特別。從外觀上來看,“嘉年華‧光榮”號遊輪算得上停靠在邁阿密港口所有船隻中最雄偉的一艘,共有十五個樓層,到處充滿歡樂、美食、友善(三項重要指標均以“F”打頭)。然而,我們蝸居的船艙卻小得可憐,塞進個頭不大的妹妹倒沒有什麼問題,可要裝下老少三代談何容易。它看起來比媽媽帶我去達爾文島旅遊時乘坐的“精緻‧探索”號遊輪還要狹窄,四張單人床鋪頂天立地,剩下的地方擱把椅子都非常困難。

說東道西,除了艙位寒磣之外,這艘遊輪真的蠻好,未來一個星期將帶我們四處發掘不少奇觀異景,我恨不能這趟輝煌旅程馬上開始。

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2019: 同白兔網友關於科學哲學的對話