设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:红树林
万维读者网 > 五 味 斋 > 帖子
Mesoamerican Biological Corridor(南下中美洲生物通道)
送交者: 天边的红霞 2020年04月04日08:54:49 于 [五 味 斋] 发送悄悄话

七夕节,2014-08-02

Tour Map0001.JPG

Aiden in English

The Mesoamerican Biological Corridor of UNESCO World Heritage Site is the place to be for the summer. There is nothing like a paradise for relaxing because of its beautiful barrier reefs, white beaches, open blue skies, and abundant marine creatures. So my family booked a flight of US Airways and packed our bags from Philadelphia, PA to Miami, FL where Carnival Glory waited to take us to the heavenly Western Caribbean.

And one of the best ways through the area is to go on a cruise ship. Cruises are the most luxurious and coolest, not to mention style. By the looks of it, our ship became the largest with 15 floors of fun, food, and friendly people (Triple F) docked in the Miami Port. However, our cabin was perfectly fit for my tiny sis not four people. It looked even smaller than the one that Mom and I traveled via Celebrity Xpedition in Galapagos Islands. Four full-size beds occupied the entire room and left little space for a chair.

Nevertheless, this ship sounded really good except for the cramped room. There were some pretty cool adventures ahead of us in a week. But still, I just couldn't wait to get going on this epic journey.

【红霞译文】

联合国教科文组织《世界遗产名录》的“中美洲生物通道”不失为夏季度假的优胜美地,漂亮的堡礁、白色的沙滩、浩瀚的蓝天、丰富的海洋生物把这一带地貌景致打造得美轮美奂,宛若仙境。正因如此,我们全家预订了全美航空公司航班,打点好行装,欣然从宾州费城飞往佛州迈阿密市,“嘉年华‧光荣”号游轮率领老少三代南下西加勒比海直捣人间天堂。

出游该地区最好的方式之一就是乘坐游轮,游轮豪华舒适,且不说品位特别。从外观上来看,“嘉年华‧光荣”号游轮算得上停靠在迈阿密港口所有船只中最雄伟的一艘,共有十五个楼层,到处充满欢乐、美食、友善(三项重要指标均以“F”打头)。然而,我们蜗居的船舱却小得可怜,塞进个头不大的妹妹倒没有什么问题,可要装下老少三代谈何容易。它看起来比妈妈带我去达尔文岛旅游时乘坐的“精致‧探索”号游轮还要狭窄,四张单人床铺顶天立地,剩下的地方搁把椅子都非常困难。

说东道西,除了舱位寒碜之外,这艘游轮真的蛮好,未来一个星期将带我们四处发掘不少奇观异景,我恨不能这趟辉煌旅程马上开始。

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2019: 同白兔网友关于科学哲学的对话