分類廣告
版主:紅樹林
萬維讀者網 > 五 味 齋 > 帖子
海上尋寶遊戲(Scavenger Hunt at Sea)
送交者: 天邊的紅霞 2020年04月04日08:59:55 於 [五 味 齋] 發送悄悄話

2014-08-03

Tour Map0001.JPG

Aiden in English

Ever try finding a needle in a haystack? Nobody is insane enough to actually do it. Ever try to find a group of specific cruise staff members in a sea of people for a scavenger hunt? Sure, they are wearing bright color t-shirt. However, we're talking about a cruise ship in the size of the Titanic (maybe) with 15 floors, hundreds of rooms, and over 4,000 people on board. That's just like finding a needle in a haystack. Oh, and no elevators. I knew, it's for our safety. But seriously, there were 15 floors and my group wasn't exactly in shape. So we decided to go up and then worked our way down. When we saw the steps, each of us was discouraged.

After going up and down the steps a numerously lot amount of times, my group eventually completed the scavenger hunt as well as our daily exercise, which had 2 stateroom stewards, 2 housekeepers, 1 entertainer, 2 bar waiters, 2 cooks, 2 photographers, and 2 spa workers.

Finally, the sheet of paper was filled. No more running around, no more getting lost. And just like that, we found the needle in a haystack.

【紅霞譯文】

有誰曾經試過大海撈針?恐怕沒人發神經幹這種蠢事。有誰曾經為玩尋寶遊戲而搜過遊輪專職人員﹖沒錯兒,他們身着淺色T恤。然而,我們所說的遊輪是一個貌似泰坦尼克號大小(或許如此)、上下十五層、數百間客房、超過四千人駐守的海上度假村,在這裡找東西如同大海撈針。哦,電梯禁止使用。我心裡明白,之所以這麼要求完全基於安全考慮,但有沒有想過,遊輪有十五層樓之高,正趕上小組成員狀態欠佳。鑑於實際情況,我們決定先咬牙爬上樓頂,然後再往下挨門逐戶搜索查尋。等一來到樓梯跟前,大家頓時信心全無。

經過上竄下跳幾番玩命掙扎,我們總算完成了任務,包括常規鍛煉,外加親自確認的兩位船務員、兩位清潔工、一位藝人、兩位酒吧服務生、兩位廚師、兩位攝影師、兩位水療美容工作人員。

終於可以簽字畫押,毋需再為奔波而勞神傷筋,也不再因迷路而擔驚受怕。就這樣,我們滿載而歸。

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2019: 同白兔網友關於科學哲學的對話