分類廣告
版主:紅樹林
萬維讀者網 > 五 味 齋 > 帖子
Roátan,Honduras(洪都拉斯羅阿坦島)
送交者: 天邊的紅霞 2020年04月05日08:14:26 於 [五 味 齋] 發送悄悄話

2014-08-06

Roatan0001.JPG

Aiden in English

Dolphins are strong and intellectual animals. They act like the masters of the seas, and their ability to move in water so quickly and gracefully makes me intrigued of these smart beings.

After said all, today was the day that I could finally interact with dolphins up close at Anthony's Key Resort of Sandy Bay, Roátan. Not just swim, but snorkel.

The experience was beyond amazing. The dolphins zoomed around their man-made home. Mom and I jumped into the resort lagoon which looked huge! It took us a few minutes to swim to the center, and the scenery was totally cool. There was a beach and coral on the bottom. The best part was that the water came from the Caribbean! That also became the only disadvantage. If we took a swallow, it wouldn't taste too good.

The dolphins were really friendly. They always came to us and allowed the group of snorkelers to rap them. Occasionally, a dolphin would give me a friendly peck of nudge. And even sweeter, they made noises. That's how you knew where they were under water. I noticed that sounds hard to travel through water, but the dolphins used sonar waves. In case you weren't fast enough to touch dolphin in the snorkeling, no worries! There was another session where we lined up and touched the dolphins. They were cooperative and their skin was absolutely slippery. The dolphins weren't bothered a bit. In fact, they seemed to be happy because of their social skills in nature.

Dolphins are a lot smarter than I thought. They are cool friends, and hopefully I'll have some more dolphin encounter in my future journeys.

【紅霞譯文】

海豚健壯聰明,儼然是海洋的主人。它們如魚得水,不僅動作敏捷,而且姿態優美,叫我內心充滿好奇。

話說回來,直至今天在洪都拉斯羅阿坦島沙灣安東尼角度假村里,我才有機會近距離接觸海豚,與它們一起游泳潛水共度良辰美景。

經歷難得,收穫連連。海豚們自由穿梭人工建造的家園,見此情形,我和媽媽毫無遲疑地扎進浩瀚廣袤的度假村瀉湖﹗花了幾分鐘時間,我們才好不容易游到瀉湖中央。放眼望去,碧水蕩漾青山環繞,風光秀麗的羅阿坦島自然天成。瀉湖岸邊設有海濱浴場,湖底均為珊瑚組成的堡礁世界,最值得誇耀的地方是湖水徑直來自加勒比海﹗不過,正因如此而成為問題所在,如果稍有不慎被海水嗆到嗓子,那麼滋味可不咋的。

海豚確實溫和友善,總是湊到我們跟前,並且潛水同行送給的喝彩聲﹔間或也主動碰我一下,略表親昵。令人歡欣的是海豚發聲,讓你不難察覺它們的存在。我知道聲音在水中傳播存有阻力,但海豚可以充分利用聲納辨別方向探知距離。假如你潛水時未有機會接近海豚,千萬不必擔心﹗我們還被有意安排,列成方隊依次撫摸海豚全身。海豚配合默契,光溜溜的肌膚任你摸來摸去。實際上,它們好像非常開心,看來天生喜歡社交。

海豚比我想像的要聰明得多,而且酷帥非凡,但願今後旅程中再有機會與它們親密接觸。

0%(0)
0%(0)
標 題 (必選項):
內 容 (選填項):
實用資訊
回國機票$360起 | 商務艙省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出爐:海航獲五星
海外華人福利!在線看陳建斌《三叉戟》熱血歸回 豪情築夢 高清免費看 無地區限制
一周點擊熱帖 更多>>
一周回復熱帖
歷史上的今天:回復熱帖
2019: 大家好!上朝了。