分类广告
版主:红树林
万维读者网 > 五 味 斋 > 帖子
The Punchliner on Canival(嘉年华·妙语连珠)
送交者: 天边的红霞 2020年04月05日08:23:38 于 [五 味 斋] 发送悄悄话

2014-08-08

2014-08-04_Maya Ruins-10001.JPG

Aiden in English

I love comedies. There funny, entertaining, what's not to like about there? And what show is better than the famous Punchliner? The show is a combination of the best entertainers across America. It was started by George Lopez, and he decided to work with Carnival Cruise Lines. Obviously, when I heard about the Punchliner Show on board, I bolted to the next performance.

The Punchliner became the best comedy ever. Unfortunately, it was the 2nd to last day, so this was the only show I was going to watch. I wasn't disappointed as expected. The comedian, Christ Wiles, was awesome. His jokes were funny for everyone, and my favorite joke was when the guy said the one time he got in a bar brawl. He challenged a man twice his size and said they'd meet in the parking lot in 10 minutes to "settle this like men". That' when he mentioned that he fought to live, not for fun, so he cheated to win. Back in the parking lot, the two men met and so the comedian hit the other dude...... with his car. That story had me laughing till I was hoarse. And his Elmo falsetto voice from Sesame Street was pretty good, too.

Like I said, it was the last show and I would even pay for another performance. But for some reason, I have a feeling that this won't be my last time seeing the Punchliner.                       

我爱好喜剧,但凡搞笑的、富有娱乐性的东西岂能轻易错过?有哪个表演会比《妙语连珠》更有声有色?《妙语连珠》网罗了全美杰出艺人,最初由乔治洛佩兹挂牌做台柱子,后来他又与嘉年华游轮合作。登船后我听说《妙语连珠》将作为保留节目与乘客见面,我顿时无法按捺期待的心情。

《妙语连珠》算得上最好的脱口秀。遗憾的是,眼下正值整个航程倒数第二天,因此今天的演出将成为最后一场压轴戏。如期所望,我对演技相当满意。喜剧演员克里斯特怀尔斯表现出色,他插科打诨,叫人忍俊不禁,其中有这样一个笑话我特别喜欢。在酒吧里,克里斯特与一位比自己块头大出两倍的老兄吵架,他用挑衅性的口吻说,十分钟后咱俩到停车场算账。克里斯特知道,这可不是闹着玩的,自己非得拿出看家本领拼上小命才成,他不琢磨出个歪点子休想打赢这位老兄。等他们来到停车场相见时,克里斯特开着……老兄的汽车撞到了另外一个家伙。我乐得上气不接下气,他模仿《芝麻街》里毛茸茸红色怪物艾蒙发出的假声滑稽得要死。

正如我方才所说,这是最后一场脱口秀,我情愿自己花钱买票再看一场。但不知为什么,我有预感今后还会观赏《妙语连珠》。

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2019: 大家好!上朝了。