设万维读者为首页 广告服务 技术服务 联系我们 关于万维
简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:红树林
万维读者网 > 五 味 斋 > 帖子
YMCA Camp─Flag Football-2(基督教青年会营夺旗式美式足球之二)
送交者: 天边的红霞 2020年04月06日15:16:39 于 [五 味 斋] 发送悄悄话

2014-08-13

Aiden in English

I'm not a team leader. No way in sports. So when I was appointed as the team captain of a flag football in my summer camp, I felt one of the other kids should have been chosen. For one, I'm not the fastest kid in the world. Two, the other three team captains seemed to be fast as lightning, not to mention the background knowledge about football. Three, an experienced player was sitting right next to me in my team. So now, after I've said all that, let's talk about some good things that happened today.

An accidental touchdown! When I meant "accidental", I mean a crazy, awkward, not planned to touchdown. And it all had to do with Jonathan, the kindergartener. The play from scrimmage took place when Jonathan caught a pitch at about the one-inch line. But instead of getting a touchdown, he threw it backwards like a lateral. Surprisingly, another teammate was able to catch it and scored a touchdown.

Football is a crazy game itself. Anything can happen anywhere at anytime, even if it's an inch away from a touchdown.

【红霞译文】

我当不了头,运动项目里根本没戏可唱。当被指定为夏令营夺旗式美式足球队队长时,我觉得另一位更有资格。原因之一,我天生速度不快﹔之二,其他三位队长则快如闪电,更不必说他们对美式足球了如指掌﹔之三,坐在我身边的球友是一位经验丰富的运动员。好吧,暂且不谈这个话题,报道一下今天球场上的喜讯。

意外达阵﹗我所指的意外,意思是着魔似的、离奇般的、毫无准备的触地得分,而所有一切应归功于学前班幼童乔纳森。混战中,这位小萝卜头在离对方家门一英寸线上得球,本应直接达阵,结果反倒往回横传。出人意料地,另一位球员接住了传球并触地得分。

美式足球拼抢疯狂,什么事情都会发生,而且并无时间场合之分,即使一英寸达阵区内也不例外。

2013-11-05_Football-20001.JPG

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖