简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:红树林
万维读者网 > 五 味 斋 > 帖子
First Fall Soccer Practice(首次秋季足球训练)
送交者: 天边的红霞 2020年04月06日17:18:58 于 [五 味 斋] 发送悄悄话

2014-08-15

Aiden in English

My team for the 2014 Fall Rec. Soccer 5th-6th Grade Division sounds extremely weird in MUSC. First off, 75% of the team comes from my elementary school. Yes! 75% of my team fellow members are derived from my elementary school. Is it crazy, huh? But not as crazy to hear that 75% of the team is from my team last year. Exactly! I know everyone except for 3 of 12 people, and I know all my teams' strengths and weaknesses.

This year, it seems as if I am the only power shot, which becomes our only sore area. We've got speed, endurance, and we are not afraid of the ball except for me, of course. We just don't have the power to take corner kicks or to center the ball. In the meanwhile, we can barely put the ball into the upper corners of the net. So for once, I'm not completely useless.

This year the team is somewhat the same as the one last year. And we had an amazing season in the past. I hope that this season will be the same.

【红霞译文】

2014年蒙哥马利足联俱乐部秋季娱乐性赛小学五年级──初中一年级组我队组合非常蹊跷。首先,队中75%的成员跟我来自同一小学,没错﹗75%的成员为本校同学,吃惊是吗﹖但还有更叫人震撼的消息,75%的成员去年就携手并肩共为同一支球队效力,千真万确﹗除了十二名成员中三位新面孔之外,我可以如数家珍,脱口道出其他每一位成员球技特长。

今年我好像成为全队唯一一位力量型选手,而大脚射门恰好是本队的薄弱环节。我们不但速度快耐力强,而且见球勇为,当然我排除在外。不过,每当遇到角球或大力传中时,问题立刻暴露出来。与此同时,球从门上角入网尚需锤炼。这么一来,我便有机会在本赛季尽显神威。

今年球队实力与去年的相当,而在上一个赛季,我们成绩可嘉,但愿再接再厉。

2014-05-10_Warmup0001.JPG

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖