简体 繁体 手机版
分类广告
版主:红树林
万维读者网 > 五 味 斋 > 帖子
YMCA Camp─Dodgeball-1(基督教青年会夏令营─躲避球之一)
送交者: 天边的红霞 2020年04月07日10:49:54 于 [五 味 斋] 发送悄悄话

2014-08-18

Aiden in English

I love dodgeball. I know that I love a lot of sports. But in dodgeball, I'm actually useful. In football, I'm good, but not a one-shot wonder. Neither am I in basketball.

Today in my dodgeball camp, whichever team I was on, 99% of the time won. Why? It was not because I was fast or pegged people in the face (partially), but for my skills in catching the ball. That's what made me my team's best. In regular dodgeball, a catch means that one person comes back in while the person who throws it in out. It’s win-win. Whenever I got my hands on a ball, I handed it to one of my friends. Well, most of the time, I was the last one on my side of the court. So I had 2 hands to pluck the ball out of the air.

I might have many favorite sports, but dodgeball is my thing because I'm not weight for my team. Unfortunately, there aren't any jobs that dodgeball can help you in.

【红霞译文】

我热爱躲避球,说得没错,本人喜欢很多运动。但只有在打躲避球时,我才彰显作为。美式足球我玩得倒不赖,不过算不上得分能手,篮球同样如此。

今天在躲避球夏令营中,不管我呆在哪个队,那支球队都有99%的可能性获胜,为啥﹖其实并非因为我速度快或叫对手面部挂彩(局部),而是因为我接球的水平高,显得出类拔萃。打常规躲避球的时候,球被接住意味着扔球的人出局,接球一方场外球员上场,双赢(对接到球的队来说)。只要抓住球,我会立刻传给队友﹔多数情况下,我是所在球队里幸存的最后一名球手,而且往往从空中断球。

或许我爱好不少运动,但更擅长躲避球,因为本人有实力不拖全队的后腿。不幸的是,躲避球实属冷门运动,无人以此为生。

06-18-10_ Wonder Ball0001.JPG

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
回国机票$360起 | 商务舱省$200 | 全球最佳航空公司出炉:海航获五星
海外华人福利!在线看陈建斌《三叉戟》热血归回 豪情筑梦 高清免费看 无地区限制
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖